Chapter 19

A/N: I haven't been on Wattpad the whole day today but when I got on right now I saw the I had 400+ reads ! WOWOOW THANK YA LOVES . Please enjoy this chapter and read the end a/n if you please .

* Later on *

"I'll catch you guys later , I'm gonna take a walk " I said as we were packing to leave and go on a double date to dinner , but I needed to find out why Harry didn't want me around Liam .

"I've think you had enough walks around the beach for today " Harry's voice snapped me out of my though and I looked back to see a slightly annoyed Harry .

"I think I can decide myself " I said snapping back at him with a annoyed look . "Beth lets not argue , I think you should know not to argue with me by now " he smirked with annoyance still clear on his face .

"I'm going and don't try to stop me " I said turning to walk away , I expected Harry to grab my arm but instead he wrapped his hands around my waist and walked along with me . "What is this" I said trying to hide my blush and pointing to his hands around my waist .

Harry stopped us from walking and cupped my face with his large hands . "You wanted to walk the beach and that's what were doing " he smiled before placing a small peck on my lips .

"You confuse me Haz " I smiled and Harry looked over at me with a huge grin oh his face "what ?" I asked knowing NOT to call him Haz .

"My mum calls me Haz " he smiled at me. "Should I not then" I asked feeling insanely awkward , Harry smiled even bigger "your cute when your shy, and no I love how it sound in a American accent anyways " he said as I forgot we stopped walking and we were just standing there looking deeply into each others eyes .

Harry was slowly leaning into me to kiss when I herd a voice call us from a distance .

"HEY LOVE BIRDS YA MIND ? WE HAVE DINNER PLANS !" El's petite figure was waving at us from a distance .

Harry wrapped his hands around my waist again as we headed for our friends , once we reached them we instantly noticed the smirks they both have on their faces .

"Fuck off yeah " Harry says giving Zayn and el the finger and leading us towards my vacation house .

"I'll be over here in a few " Harry said placing a kiss on my forehead and walking towards his home .

Harry's POV

I rushed upstairs to avoid any shit that Zayn was gonna give me for Beth , but he soon came in with his cocky asshole smile .

"It seems to me that the player doesn't know his own game " he said leaning against my door frame . "Fuck off mate , let's get this shit dinner over with " I said pulling of my beach wear to head to the shower .

"Admit it man , you actually like this one " he smiled even bigger . "Of course I don't fucking like her , she's just like any other one , useless" I said hating myself for feeling hurt by my own words for Beth .

"No she's not like any other , she's innocent , she cares , she's here unlike ..." That last part was enough to tick me off .

"DON'T" I yelled before Zayn could finish . "I'm just saying just because Chrissy broke your heart doesn't mean you have to ..... " Zayn couldn't finish cause I was pinning him against the wall .

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT FUCKING CHRISSY " I spit at him . "Yeah it's about Beth and how your falling " he said causally . I let him go off the wall . And stormed out of the room .

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING MATE?" He yelled after me .

I ignored him .

I walked over to Beth's house with nothing on but my boxers .

Beth POV

I was putting on my underwear when my room door swung open and I gasped to see Harry red and barley dressed , like me .

"Put on a bra and let's go " he said tossing my bra over to me an I quickly obliged , what's going on ?

Before I could speak Harry took me by my hand a dragged me outside and into his car .

"Harr-" I was cut off by Harry instantly "no Beth , no questions now , we'll talk later !" A angry Harry pull his car into gear and sped down the road .

After about 10'minutes of driving Harry finally spoke after seeing me shiver . "Are you cold Beth ?" He said softly looking over at me and I nodded , he pulled the car into the side of the road and got out and went to the trunk .

When he came back he handed me a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie as he came back wearing gray sweatpants and a black hoodie.

"I'm gonna tell you about my life Beth . " he spoke and kept his eyes on the road .

"Umm okay " I said still totally confused !

A/N : STILL NOT OVER THE FACT I HAVE 400+ reads ! THANK YA SO MUCHHHHH. Pleaseeeeee pleaseee pleaseee vote !

Sorry for late update , have been working in other projects today , yes one direction related ! Might post them up . ( I know I'm late but what did you guys think of the TCA's and Nialls twitcam?) comment below .

BUT THANKS AGAIN LOVEEEE YA GUYS ! xx -s