Chapter 15

A/n; enjoy !!

"Race ya to the water " I said taking off leaving Harry with a confused gaze .

There is something going on here ... I intent on finding out what that is but for now , a little teasing will do just fine .

Harry soon passed me while I was caught up in my thoughts and I noticed I had stopped running and soon Harry was splashing in the beach . "What do winners get" Harry smirked as I soon joined him in the freezing water .

"Winners get to warm me up"

I said biting my lip to keep it from shaking . Harry soon wrapped his arms around me and I instantly warmed up .

"Better?" He said and I nodded wrapping my legs around his waist and resting my head on his chest.

"You do a lot of that Beth." Harry said . "A lot of what Harry?" I questioned him. "A lot of resting your head on me" he said smoothly. I lifted my head and before I could say anything he rested my head back down "I'm not complaining" his chest vibrated .

"Beth wake up " Harry shook me , did I seriously pass out on Harry in the water ? Yes .

"Oh my god Harry I'm sorry "

I said , face flushed and Harry smiled as I noticed we were no longer in the water but in a hotel room. I looked completely confused .

"You're a heavy sleeper" he smiled kissing my forehead . He stepped back an i noticed he was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist .

"Harry , why are you wearing that?" I asked pointing at his waist which caused him to smile at me as if I asked the dumbest question ever .

"Well , I had to get the salt water off me somehow . " he laughed . "Oh" was all I said before Harry took of the towel and there he was , Harry Edward Styles . Completely naked before me .

"What the fuck Harry " I said quickly smackig my hands infront of my eyes . He just laughed and don't respond.

"You can look now" he sang , and I slowly uncovered my eyes to see him in a pair of black jeans and socks .

"I'm going to shower " i dismissed my self before entering the shower and breathing heavily . "Beth mind If I join ?" Harry said casually opening the door .

"Didn't you just shower ?!" I said giving him a glare . "I don't mind showering again!" He winked before I gave him the finger and shooed him out of the bathroom.

I took my time on the shower to make site Harry was fully dressed to avoid any tension .

I peeked outside the door to see Harry no there , so I took it upon myself to peek outside to find Harry in the hallway and fighting with someone over the phone , yet another mystery to be solved .

A/N: ANOTHER SECRET ? Hmm ... What could it be ? Comment below .

Thanks for reading this far ! xx -s .

Please VOTEEEE!