Chapter 21

The next morning I woke up expecting Harry to be by my said but to my surprise , he wasn't . I instantly smelled breakfast and my stomach make a loud growl cueing me to get something to eat.

I made my way downstairs to find Harry setting two plates down on his kitchen island and smiling at me "good morning love" he smiled causing his dimples to deepen .

"Good morning Haz , what is this" I said pointing at the food infront of me . " I woke up about 2 hours ago and I went jogging and I was bored and didn't want to wake you so I entertained myself by making us food , don't get used to it" he smiled at me .

"Next time ill make you some " I said taking my seat and no think twice before starting to devour the eggs , ham and toast infront of me .

"Calm down tiger " Harry laughed and I just have him a stare and continued eating .

"I'm going for my morning jog Harry " I said after I was we'll rested and well fed .

"I'll go along " he said quickly "Harry you already went .." I said hoping for over protective Harry not to come out .

"That's true , don't take long and DON'T talk to people " he said looking at me dead in the eye. I knew who he meant by 'people' .

I soon departed for my jogging in some clothes Harry let me use cause El and Zayn still weren't back .

After 10 minutes of jogging I arrived at where I met Liam before , he was there once again waxing his board . He instantly looked up and smiled at me , I waved and inched closer to where he was .

"Here for surfing lesson?" He smiled and I nodded no and thanked him .

"I'm actually here to sake you some questions ..." I said before he looked up again with a confused look .

"Okay , shoot " he quickly recovered from his confusion.

"You know Harry Styles ? " I said pointing into the direction where Harry lived and Liam gave me a sour look and nodded , I could tell they didn't get along from both parts now .

"Why do you guys hate each other ? " I went directly for the bulls eye . "Look I think you should go ..." Liam said apologeticly .

"Um okay.." I said awkwardly beginning to walk away . "Watch out with Harry , you

will get hurt " he said when i was further away from him but I pretended not to hear him and kept walking ...

'Watch out with Harry , you will get hurt .' It kept playing over and over in my head ...

A/N: sorry this was short and was crap ! Today is not my day and there is way to much drama in this fandom today , my friend tried to commit today awell so I'm here with her and I wasn't gonna update but I wouldn't do that ! So I'm sorry !! Hope you kinda liked it .

xx -s