Chapter 9

A/n: PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END ! REALLY IMPORTANT ! Other than that enjoy !

Harry was about to start talking when I cut him of .

"BETH-"

"No Harry don't even start to yell at me your not my dad and have no permission to chose who I date . It's my life and you can't do nothing about it ! " I yelled at him .

"Beth - " he started again .

"No Harry were done here ! I'm going to go to Jace now" I yelled .

"Beth don't you fucking dare " he said nostrils flaring up again.

"Watch me " I laughed and began to walk out the door thinking he would stop me . But he didn't .

'Well that went well' inner Beth said .

I quickly made my way down the stairs and spotted jace sitting down on the couch .

"Hey jace I'm sorry for what happened back there , lets just go to my house " I said offering him a hand to get up from the couch .

"I'm actually ... Waiting for someone " he said rubbing the back of his head .

"That was fast " I said with a slight ounce of hurt .

"Yeah , sorry . " he said .

'Go for a walk' said inner Beth and so I did .

"Bethany Ann Richards , you will from this point and on give up on boys . Don't even bother with Harry . " I said to myself .

I looked down at the floor and saw sand at my feet , well i haven't been to the beach since I've got here why not now ? I mean apart from the fact it's mid night and cold and windy , but what else do I have to lose ?

I quickly stripped of my clothes and ended up with a coral Victorias Secret bombshell bra , and black panties .

I didn't hesitate to jump right into the water . This is it Beth , let go. Let the waves carry you away .

~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been 2 weeks since the party and I have done nothing but stay home , read , or go swimming or tanning .

Haven't herd of Harry and Zayn and El have been spending the night at a hotel , they're getting pretty serious ! Even thogh it was supposed to be me and El , I don't quite mind having the place all to myself . I'm calm and I have no worries .

9:00 am . I read on the blue night stand clock next to my bed , time for morning jog . I quickly got up and brushed long blonde hair into a pony tail and put on a black and pink track suit accompanied by a pair of black Nike runners .

I stepped outside through the back door and the instant smell of beach hit me . I started jogging the opposite direction of Harry and Zayns house , for obvious reasons .

I soon saw a curly haired figure standing looking down at the sand , Harry .

Well shit ! Only my luck .

I ran faster to try to avoid any social contact with Harry .

He lifted up his head when I passed by him and started chuckling . What the fuck ?

"What's so funny ?" I asked offendedly . He didn't answer .

"What's so funny " I said getting more upset . He didn't answer but this time he started walking away . I was farther than him so by the time I caught up to him he was almost at his house , he's either a really fast walker or I'm a slow jogger .

"Harry I asked you what's so funny " I said almost out of breath . He kept quite .

Now we were inside and he was completely going about his day .

"I'm not leaving here till you stop being annoying , and at least say something ." I said and sat down on his couch .

A/n: GUYS IM GOING TO CUBA ON THE 9TH and I will write in Cuba but I won't update frequently or maybe not at all cause there is barley any Internet in Cuba . So I'm sorry but ill do double updates till then . THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING. xx -s