Chapter 23

A/N: enjoy !!

Harry's POV

I made my way downstairs looking for Beth but I couldn't find her anywhere, had she left after last night? Did I really admit to liking her?

I went upstairs to shower when I deiced maybe she had just gone home.

Ellen's POV

I was still unsure of what happend last night but all I know is that right now I need some food in my system , real food. I've been living of junk food for the past 2 days.

"How about we have a girls day?" I told Beth when she was out of the shower her eyes caught mines and lit up.

"Wow the mysterious and totally dedicated to Zayn , Ellen wants to have a girls day" she smirked at me as I flipped her off .

Yes I know that I came here expecting a new hook up every night but Zayn is all I could ever ask for, the looks are just a bonus.

He's nice , a gentalman, cares , he dosnt rush things , he's just perfect. I sometimes wonder what's gonna happen in two months when we have to go back. Will there be a Zayn and el or a Beth and Harry ?

"Yes or no dumbass" I say to Beth already knowing her answer is yes. She nods and walks up stairs.

I am left completely to my self and my thoughts are soon taking over my whole head .

"Babe" Zayn's face appears blurry infront of me but when I blink a few times his image clears up .

"Hey babe , I was caught up in my thoughts, sorry" I say before leaning in to give Zayn a quick peck in the lips.

"Harry and I have some buissness in the city I would love it of you came today?" His smile never failing to disappoint. "Actually Beth and I are having a girls day today" I stare at him waiting for a reaction.

"Oh that's fine , see ya later then?" Zayn crooks his head to the side and smiles , I copy his move and peck his lips before we pull apart in laughter .

We say our good byes and soon I'm left with a dressed Bethany and car keys to take us on a adventure .

"Nails, shopping , food, shopping, food , home" Beth says as we nod in agreement and soon I put the car in drive and speed out the driveway .

Zayn's POV

"Girls aren't coming along" I slightly yell when I walk into the house loud enough so Harry can hear me.

He peeks his head out his room door and ask "why not?" And I explain what Ellen told me earlier and he nods and peeks his head back in his room.

Harry's POV

I get out my phone and imeaditaely text Beth.

-why didn't you wake me up this morning?

-I didn't want to be a bother

-oh okay. I heard you and Ellen are going out for the day?

-yes

-okay see ya later then (;?xx

-yes <3 xx

And with that I put on my black v-neck and made my way down stairs .

A/N : I know this sucked but I'm trying to get you exited for new chapter . It's gonna be good , trust me !!!

But I'm not gonna update till I hit 60 votes cause no one has been voting so please vote ! It's not that hard guys , really.

I'm sorry if you think I'm being a bitch but I really want this story to get known, if you are an author that spends 3+ hours editing and writing these , you'd understand.

Again I'm sorry and please vote .

xx -s