Chapter 2

A/n: enjoy xx -s

"I WIN" shouts El as the mystery guy opens the door . My mouth drops to the floor

'How could that be ? ' I tell myself and mentally shoot my self .

"It's my lucky day." Says mystery guy .

"I guess it is , we are staying in the vacation home right next door " el smiles .

"We'll come in and Meet my friend yeah ." Says the mystery guy as we walk in and take in his flat .

Red, white , and black is what beholds us . His flats size is similar to ours just that his is laid out totally different . The living room is right next to the stairs that lead up to what I would guess is 4 bedrooms 3 bath rooms .

"Oh speak of the devil " he smiles and points at , probley the most attractive guy I've seen in my life . He is wearing nothing but sweatpants , and you can see his inked torso and his inked arms , all perfectly built up . I try not to stare to long but I can help it , I can feel the heat rush up m body . I look up his perfectly sculptured body just to find , that this very lovely body tour gets better , his face . Oh that face . He has the most beautiful green eyes a person has ever known to see , and plum pink lips that could make a girl drown in them .

"Are you taking in all of my features " says other mystery boy .

I feel my face heat up and turn as red as a cherry .

"I-I-I" is all I can mange to say before El saves me .

"Hello my name is Ellen and her name is Bethany , who do we have to pleasure of meeting ?" She smiles to shake mystery guys hand .

"I'm Harry and if you didn't know ,that's Zayn " he says pointing at the not mystery hottie . Zayn waves and smiles .

"Well it was very nice to meet you both but we have to get going , Bethany here lost a bet she needs to fulfill " El smiles wickedly .

Oh shit ! She isn't gonna make me do that is she ?

"Come one " she says interwinding out arms.

Yes she fucking is .

"Please don't make me " I say already at the beach , I guess it isn't gonna be that bad . I mean it's practically 10:00 pm an there is only 5 beach houses near us .

"I'm sorry but you lost " she smirks gesturing me to take of my shirt .

"Can I go in my bra and panties?" I beg

"Fine ! Only cause I love you" she pouts .

I take off my clothes and as soon as I do I feel like there is someone watching me , someone besides El.

Harry's POV

Bethany , Bethany ..

"She's gonna be mine this summer . Mine and only

Mine , then ill just break her heart like I do to every other girl that come down here . " I smile at Zayn and he just gives me a look .

"Hey man I've been totally fine with you doing this in other cases cause the girls threw themselves at you , but this girl is innocent , mate . Be careful" he says patting my shoulder and walking away .

When did Zayn become such a softie ?

El's POV

I know that Beth is a good girl so that's why I'm making her do this .

"Go" I shout as she launches off screaming

Beth's POV

"GET YOUR FREE PUSSY" I scream , right now I'm not thinking about nothing , the adrenalin is to high to think , but as soon as I see harry step out I panic and just stand there half naked , our eyes locked .

Harry winks and I catch his gaze going up and down my body , OH MY GOD .

Once again to my rescue come El with a towel which she wraps me in and we head home , as soon as we're home I hop in the shower washing all the slut off and lock myself in my room .

"She's sleeping " I hear el say as I hear foot steps coming up the stairs , who can possibly wanna see me ?

I quickly tuck myself in , lock my phone screen and pretended to be asleep . Out of the corner of my half open eye I see a fully dressed Harry , wearing sweatpants and a jack wills hoodie .

"Get out " el shouts and I don't why but I get up and say "I'm

Not asleep . " and chuckle if off .

"Give me 20 minutes with her" Harry winks and el slowly dismisses herself .

"I knew you were hot but damn " he says with dimples in full show . I feel myself blush hard .

"Get the fuck out perv " I say pointing at the door .

"Hey - hey , don't blame it on me . You were the one screaming free pussy outside " he laugh . Oh his laugh , practically makes me melt .

" I don't have time for this " I say getting up to open my door .

Harry stares down at me with a huge grin , oh shit . I forgot what I was wearing ! Pink Victoria secret panties and a matching lace bra .

I quickly run over to my bed and cover myself up . "That's enough embarrcement for one day" I say cover my face up with a pillow .

"Please go harry" I say in a whimper . He just gets closer out lips inches away , is he gonna kiss me ? Oh shit . He stares at my face with those hypnotizing green eye , brushes his lips against mine and says "towmarrow 7:30 " and gets up as leave .

What .. Just .. Happend ?

Before I can get myself to think I get a text message .

From : harry

Wear something sexy . xx (;

How did he get my number ? What the fuck ? Not going anywhere with him.

I set my phone down and drift off in sleep .

A/n: what do you guys think so far ? Yay or nay ? I update every single day so it would mean the world for you to vote and comment . Thanks for reading this far . Love you tons xx -s

New characters :

Zayn: zayn Malik

Harry : harry styles .