Chapter 27

A/n: this chapter will be about Zayn and el because you guys barley hear from them. Enjoy!

Ellen's POV

I woke up to an empty bed , this was probably the first time Zayn and I hadn't slept together since we've been dating . I knew Harry and Beth we here toghter and I didn't want to disturb them so I just laid in be thinking about my future .

Unlike Beth I don't know what is gonna become of me and I don't have a millionaire daddy to help me either , even though her dad is really lovely to me. He's not my dad and it's not the same thing . Even though I hate to admit it , I'm falling for Zayn and I'm trying not to becuase when this summer is over , we will be over. Zayn will go on and meet a new girl or maybe go with his ex (Lillian) and forget me forever. I'm trying to hide my feeling and mask it all with a smile but I'm not having it today.

I decided on getting up finally and treating Beth and Harry to breakfast so I made a hill of pancakes to shadow out my fear and emotion. I took two pancakes and some milk of my own and sat down to devour .

Quickly enough there was Harry and Beth at the stairs with hungry eyes coming down to join me .

Zayn's POV

I don't know what I was supposed to do now, I need to get away from Ellen. I've been trying to get away since the day I've met her and know I'm falling way to fast and I'm not having this . So here I was in a hotel room sitting in the edge of the large white bed and my phone in my hand. I'm going to call her , send for someone to pick her up and then ill break it off and stay in my house here in the city instead of our beach house in outskirts.

-"good morning babe , I've been trying to talk to you since yesterday " she said cheerily over the phone.

-um yeah, I'm gonna send a car for you . We need to talk.

-is everything okay?

She was worried now I could imagine her frown and her eyes turning a deeper shade of brown.

-Ellen we need to figure this out , we'll speak when you arrive .

I hung up before she could talk and called for my driver to pick her up.

I sat silently think of what I was gonna tell her when she arrived .

Ellen's POV

"I'm gonna be gone , you guys will have to hangout by yourself alone " I said when I enter the house and run upstairs to shows before I'm asked any questions.

A/n: next chapter will be Ellen and Zayn aswell ! Probely will include some part where Harry and Beth are so don't get mad!

I do apologize if it is short, I have a ton of homework! And Friday will be the last day till my updates become once and twice a week. I will not be updating on Saturday or Sunday ! REMEBER updates will be on Monday and Thursday (I added an extra day cause I love you guys!)

I do apologize again but trust me if rather be writing than going to school, Haha.

But if you wanna contact me y

Twitter is @ssaayylleenn , I will follow back just ask!

Thank you for reading ! Please vote and comment ! xx -s