Chapter 10

A/n: enjoy !!

I sat down on the couch and Harry made his way to his room, I'm not going there AGIAN .

"HARRY" I yelled , no answer. Fine I'm leaving cause I don't even care about what he was laughing at .

I stood up and made my way to the door and I herd Harry's room door open .

"Close the door" he Said .

"I'm leaving" I spoke in a firm voice .

"Don't make me go down there ." He spoke , by now the frustration on his face was more noticeable that of we were in public people would stay away .

"I'm leavei-" I was caught off when a hand swept me by the side and picked me up .

"Your not going anywhere " he smirked . I swung my arm and my hand connected with his face , he let me down slowly and when I was standing up all he said was "that wasn't a smart idea"

Something inside me said 'run' so I did , I ran all around the house an managed to get near the couch before Harry caught up to me .

"Harry no!" I yelled in excitement when he slowly pushed me on the couch , and then started hovering over me .

We were both out of breathe for a few seconds , he stared deeply in my eyes , brushed his lips against mine , and whispered in my ear .

"Let yourself fall Beth " his smooth word each observed into me like as I was a sponge . "Don't fuck me up Harry " was all I could manage to say before we crashed our lips together and moved perfectly in sync , I wrapped my arms around his neck and my hands made their way to his perfectly curly hair , slowly tugging at them and making him moan inside my mouth , he flipped us over now I was on top , my cue to take control . I grinded my hips around his lower area moving in a circular motion , before feeling a bulge right on my vagina , I rubbed a bit faster with my whole body taking control . Why am I doing this ? I don't have experience with none of this .

"Beth your gonna set me off right now !" Harry moaned .

I kept quite and kissed him and rubbed against him , my hand made its way down and grabbed on to the bulge and massaged .

"Beth .. I ... *moan* ...Beth ...*moan*.... Shit *moan* .. Fuck Beth ... *Moan*" Harry didn't finish saying before picking us up in the same position we are in and walking us up the stairs .

Shit I can't have sex ! I'm a Virgen ! He's gonna think I'm a loser ! Oh shit oh shit !

"I'm in control" Harry grunted , man if this was his sex voice , I wanna have sex with him everyday , this voice is so hot!

"Harry I'm .... " he looked at me with his eyes showing nothing but passion and lust .

"What babe?" He moaned making a trail of kisses on my neck .

"Harry I'm a Virgen " I said quickly and he stopped and stared at me .

"You wanna do this ? I'm not rushing you " he said with concern in his tone , of course I wanted to do it but I wasn't ready .

"I -" I was cut off by Harry

"It's okay love , I'm not mad . Let me satisfy you then." He said with his eyes now the deepest shade if green there is .

"Um okay " I said hesitant.

"Don't worry I'll never Hurt you " he spoke and I could tell he was being honest .

Harry started making trails of kisses on my neck . I lowly moaned hoping he wouldn't hear me . He sure did cause sooner later he chuckled .

A/n: NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GRAPHIC , so if you don't like none of that , then I think you should just skip it . You've been warned . It'll probley be uploaded sometime later today . Thanks for reading this far !

xx -s