Chapter 28

Ellen's POV

I drove nervously to the address he told me to meet him at and pulled into a huge house . I guessed it was Zayn's home , but no one seemed home so I took it upon myself to look around on the outside.

I came to his door first which was a white large door with glass desgins of flowers , next to the door the was a larg ,window that was cover with blue certins whuch didnt allow me to see inside. i followed a path that lead me to a beautiful and extermly spacious backyard . Zayns backyard had a picknick table right infront of another door that led from inside to out here. i was taking everything when the noise of a door shuting closed cause me to snap out of my thoughts and start to worry becuase I remeberd why I was here and i was here to talk to Zayn and i knew it wasn't a talk of happiness.

I let my legs carry me his back to the front of his house to see him leaning aginst car with a ciggaret in his mouth and his cellphone in the other . He was wearing a leather jacket . dark wshed jeans and combat boots. I have no idea where he was and why he was wearing that bcuase last time i saw him he was wearing a tux. Jelousy soon crept up my body , thinking he's been somewhere and with someone eles .

"zayn" i said approaching him slowly as if he was a stranger , he instantly looked up and his eyes met mnes. His eyes were blood shot and looked as if he hasn't slept in days .

"I erm.. i was about to call you " he said holding up his phone copletely ignoring the fact i was in a bit of a shock . " yeah um okay" i said still in confsion.

why were we acting like strangers ? zayn made me feel so comfortable all the time and now he was just acting like he'd never seen me before ..

"Lets go inside yeah ?" zayn said pushing himself off his car and walking ahead of me to go inside .

once insde my breath is once again taken from me as i see the inside of zayns house is even better than the outside , It is completely modern and large . it's decorated in brown and black with a huge book shelf on the far end , right next to the living room is a completely modern kitchen with stainless steal aplainces .

Zayn takes his boots of a the door and i do the same with my flats and follow him to his living room where a ittle old lady brings us both tea . I smile and thnk her before she smiles back and walk off .

"lovely home" i say akwardly contiuning our awkward conversation he just nodded and sipped his tea before putting it down to start talking .

"so now what?" he says and once again im lost .

"excusse me?" i say and lift my tea to my mouth and have a sip ."Us , ellen . You'e leaving in a little over 2 months and shit " he says looking directly into my eyes trying to read an emotion from me. Zayn alwys dose that and reads the correct emotion , that's why I think we work so well.

" I wish I knew Zayn" I say in barley a whisper.

"Well shit , somthings gotta happen here " He said lightly rasing his voice .

I honestly didnt know how to answer that . I came on vacation looking for everyda hook ups and clubbing , and I got a relationshp with a heart stopping man and i am not and was not mentally or phsycally prepared for that.

"So what is it that you want then?" I asked not expecting to hear what he was about to say.

"I want us , as in i want you and me to live toghter and i dont want you to go " he said firmly with his eyes locked to mines .

"zayn i -" was all i could mange to say and he knew my answer becuase i saw the light and happiness fade quickly out of his eyes

"oh" he said looking down .

"You didnt let me finish , i would love to move in with you!" i said jumping up.

no i have no idea why i just did that , all I know right now is that i have to get my shit toghter .

A/N: I KNOW ! I didnt update okay , im sorry. but if your wondering , YES IM UPDATING TOWMARROW ASWELL ! thank you for reading , PLEASE VOTEEEEE.