Chapter 35

"I'm going to be gone most of the day but at night time I'll be back as we can explore more London, what do you think ?" Liam asked over our morning breakfast.

"That's fine.. I met someone at the bar yesterday shortly after you left and he invited me to hangout with him today." I informed Liam, leaving out the fact he was into drugs.

"Sounds fun. Listen I better go but I left a present for you on your bed." Liam said getting up and kissing my cheeck.

"What are you now my big brother?" I laughed and Liam nodded an laughed along with me.

After Liam left I cleaned up out breakfast plates and sat down to watch some tv till I started getting ready to meet Sid.I had almost forgot Liam said he left me a gift till I saw a small red box ontop of my bed.

When I opened it I saw my car keys, I could imagine my face right now because the shock it held. Next to the box there was a little note saying 'I had it shipped in for you, didn't want you walking everywhere(:' Liam was honestly to good to me. I don't know how to thank him for this.

-thank you so much Liam! I owe you 828471 more! Loovvveeee yooooouuu. <3

I sent Liam a text and it didn't take long for me to get a response.

-it's nothing really, I might just take you up on that though. I love you to "sis" haha . Xx

I quickly threw on a pair of dark washed jeans, my blue Toms and a long sleeved white v-neck and headed out the door with my purse and keys in one hand and my phone in the other.

First I needed to find a job and second I needed to buy some food to cook Liam and my self some dinner tonight. It was still 10:30am so I had plenty of time before I was going to meet with Sid.

I stopped outside a small café that had a banner saying "now hiring, start immediately" and knew this was a chance I couldn't pass up. Inside smelled like fresh baked muffins and dark coffee. "Hi I saw your banner outside and was wondering where I could apply?" I said to a barista at the counter. Her name tag read 'Abby' and she was a bit shorter than me with short blonde hair and a perfect figure, I could feel my insecurity level rising around her.

"Yeah one second... " she said smiling at me and going into the back, soon coming out with a middle aged man alongside her.

"This is jack and he's the one in charge of all things employs " she smiled and introduced Jack and I .

"Please join me back here" jack greeted and pointed to a office behind the counter. Abby kept her eyes on me as if she knew me from somewhere but couldn't remember. I just smiled and kept walking awkwardly.

"How fast can you start?" Was one of jack many questions to my interview.

"As soon as you need me!" I answered.

"Monday good for ya?" He smiled and I agreed. "Okay perfect see you here Monday then." Jack stood up to shake my hand and so did I.

-I got a job at a little café about to blocks from your house!!!!!!

I texted Liam knowing he couldn't text me back because he was at a meeting.

~

I went home to drop of our food and left soon after to meet with Sid even though I was tired of being out all day and would prefer to be in bed.

"Ey little one, you made it!" Sid smiled as I pulled into the drive way of the address he texted me. "Ready to blow?" He smiled .

"I'll pass." I scratched my head hoping I wouldn't be a buzz kill. Sid just smiled and led me inside a house.

"This is everyone" Sid said pointing at a room full of people smoking.

"Hey everyone.." I waved and everyone smiled and waved back.

The house itself didn't look like a drug dealer owned it , it was decorated very nicely and was very clean.

"Can I pass to the bathroom?" I asked Sid when everyone went back to their own conversations.

"Sure , just walk upstairs and you'll find it" he said pointing in the direction of the stairs. I made my way upstairs which was not as clouded with smoke as down stairs and considered staying up here longer. I took my phone out and walked down the hall with my head down looking at my phone and texting Liam back.

I bumped into someone and looked up to apologize when the words we sucked out of me when I found out who it was.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Harry yelled right in my face. He opened a door to a room next to us and dragged both of us inside , I was still at a lost for words.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He repeated louder.

There was so many things running through my mind at that moment I couldn't get the right words out of my mouth. "Because I can" was the only thing I said and mentally shot myself for being so dumb.

"Your gonna leave right nose and never, I mean never come here again" Harry spit with his face turning red and his fist clenching together.

"No" I said standing my ground.

"Yes you fucking are." He said with anger growing in him.

"Why are you so mad? It's not like you own me." I said casually , I couldn't let my emotions show.

"Because you left. You fucking left Bethany!" Harry yelled even louder.

"I tired to call" I yelled back storming out of the room. I was running down the stairs and out of that house faster than I knew I could but could hear Harry's footsteps close behind me.

I need to get the fuck out of here now !!

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update! But I hope you guys Injoy it! Please go check out my new story "fight for me" it would mean a lot !

Love you guys . xx -s