Chapter 6

A/n: hey guys updating earlier than usual becuase I'm gonna go out today at night . So enjoys Harry's POV .

Harry's POV

I left her last night , after I'd kiss her . She wondering why but she dosnt know I'm just playing her and I don't want her to fall . Just yet .

"What's got you so deep in your thoughts " Zayn asked .

"Nothing man , just thinking " I said hoping he wouldn't further investigate .

"Is it Beth?" He smirked .

"Just thinking on how I'm going to fuck around with her " I smirked back .

"Come on man, you know this girl is to innocent " he said giving me a stare

"The thing is I don't give a fuck about her " I said

"About who " said her firend steeping out of Zayns room .

I stared at Zayn and he was at a loss for words .

"None of your business sweet " I said annoyingly .

"You fuck around with Beth and ill have your balls on a chopping bored " she said angrily .

I flinched at the thought of having no balls . Ouch .

I got up and walked passed her and said "don't say what you can't do"

~~~ night time ~~~

"Harry you okay ?" Zayn said pepping threw my door .

"Yeah mate just watching a little t.v " I said with a smile .

"I'm going to be gone for the night , just wanted to let you know . " he said and I nodded my head .

Perfect .

I pulled out my phone and dialed Abby , yes I've played her before but she keeps coming back , I'm not gonna deny her .

-hi Harry

- Abby

-what's the matter

-come over , 7:30 don't be late the doors will be locked .

I hung up before she could say another word .

It's was 7:15 when Abby got here . Abby had short blonde hair , like Beth , great smile , like Beth . But Beth was prettier .

"Hey babe" she said as she walked in the door with a bag full of food.

"What's up" I said checking her out .

"All yours baby"she said noticing .

If you say so .

I grabbed Abby's bag of food and tossed it to the floor and kissed her hard , a kiss that meant nothing . I pulled her shirt over her face taking in her perfectly cupped tits . She unhooked her bra and I took one nipple at a time in my mouth and sucked and licked .

"Oh baby" Abby moaned as she grinned herself against my growing boner .

"Suck me " I said as she lead me to the couch .

"Anything for you " she smiled pushing me back on the couch and unzipping my pants . Soon she took my length into her grip and pumped , and pumped .

"Suck" I ordered

"What's got you so hyped today" she smiled before taking me in her mouth.

"Harder" I said

And she sucked harder . I closed my eyes to try and get myself of cause she wasn't doing the job when all the Sudden Beth's face pooped up , what the fuck !? I opened my eyes quickly when I saw abby sucking for her life , poor girl she's never gonna set me off . I closed my eyes again to take in my blow job . I herd the door creak but ignored it , if it was Zayn he'd just go to his room .

"Zayn sent me here to get his -" she cut herself of and I snapped open my eyes , shit it was BETH .

"Who that " Abby said taking me out of her mouth .

"Shit" I said under my breath .

"I'll go" said Beth with her voice breaking .

She's not gonna fucking cry is she ?

Before I could say a word Beth stormed out . And something inside of me made me get up and follow her .

"Beth wait " I said putting on my sweatpants and running after her , why was I doing this ?

She ran faster , but I was faster than her so I caught up to her and held her by the arm.

"Let me go" she said sobbing and facing away from me .

"Why are you fucking crying " I said .

"Let me go or ill scream " she sobbed .

"Go ahead " I smirked still holding on tight .

Right as she was about to scream I put my hand on her mouth and swung her over my shoulder .

"let me go" she yelled.

I ignored her till we got my garage , why was I doing this ?

"What the fuck " she said starring right in my eyes with hers bloodshot .

"Why are you crying" I asked

"Sand got in my eye" she said silently .

"For fucks sake , don't lie " I said throwing my hands in the air .

"Just let me go " she said sobbing and looking down.

"Not until you tell me " I said cupping her face and running my thumb over her tears.

Why am I doing this .

"Okay how about this .

You meet me 4 days ago and see how attracted I am to you instantly and then force me to go to a river with you and then KISS ME ! Why would you kiss me !? " she said trying to stop the tears .

" I don't know" was all I could say .

A/n: hoped you liked it and I know you may we wondering , why is this moving to fast ? It's Becuase I have some things in mind . Shhh , lol .

xx -s