Chapter 25 sexual

A/N: READ END NOTE & enjoy ! (: and this chapter is sexual !

I woke up from sleep that only lasted about 10 minutes and confirmed it was 30 minutes when my clock read 10:27 . I sat up and instantly made my way downstairs to grab a quick snack , when I opened the fridge I got out and apple and some peanut butter and quickly started eating .

I heard a knock on the door thinking it was appropriate to go in the little clothes I was wear casue I thought it was El.

I opened the door to see sparkling green eyes staring back at me and pulled Harry's shirt a bit lower. "Wearing my clothes I see ?" Harry said walking in and kissing my forehead.

"It looks better on my anyways" I bragged . Harry made his way to the kitchen and plopped a apple slice from my plate in his mouth and smiled "I can't argue with that".

I was making my way upstairs to put on some yoga pants when I hear boots clicking up the stairs behind me . "Are you enjoying the view?" I squealed tugging down the shirt .

"You have no idea " Harry smirked from a couple steps behind me . I continued to walk upstairs just faster this time.

When I finally reached my room door I was turned around by the waist , when I finally made sense of what just happened I smiled at Harry who hands were now wrapped around my waist.

"What Haz ?" I said to him and saw his eyes change from ice green to a dark and lust filled green. "I love it when you call me Haz " he said in almost a moan making heat rise up my body.

"Oh yeah?" I smiled wickedly. "Yeah" Harry said before taking my bottom lip into his mouth and lightly sucking it , this made the heat rise once again .

One of Harry's huge hand was on my lower back and the other one on my neck , my hand were both messaging Harry's curls , suddenly Harry's hand left my back and opened the door to my room and lead us to the bed that was temporally mines and soon enough Harry was hovering over me and my legs wrapped themselves around Harry .

He pulled out of our intense kiss and I needed him back . "You wanna do this ?" He said with concern shown on his face. My eyes traveled down to see a massive bulged in his pants and I felt like If I didn't have him right now id explode, I bit my lip and stared at him in the eye and nodded . "I don't wanna hurt you babe " he spoke in a raspy voice that was in need of me .

"Harry please , I wanna do this" I spoke growing impatience he nodded and stripped of his white vneck to show his perfectly toned and tattooed body. There goes that heat again.

Harry came back on to me and slowly and passionately kissed my neck leaving trails of kisses as her rose my shirt over my head. From this point my mind wasn't in control, it was my body and my body only wanted Harry .

I was quick to unbutton and pull down my pants and Harry did the same and his bulged was growing by the second , Harry kissed me and I rubbed my hand over his fabric feeling his hardness , only making me want him more .

"Fuck" Harry groaned as I took ahold of his size through his briefs and lightly massaged it , his hand lightly traveled down to me and rubbed his hand over me which casued a moan to escape my lips. "Hot , wet and ready for me baby" he said as he placed his warm hand over me and lightly rubbed my clit , I was at a loss for words I've never experienced this feeling before.

"Oh Harry" i said not being able to hold my words in any longer , Harry looked up at me and rubbed faster his gaze never leaving mines .

My breathing was getting faster and unsteady and became even worse when harry slipped two fingers inside of me , now I had to remind myself what air was and to keep breathing .

"Harry " I kept repeating and every time I said his name he increased his speed on me and moaned. "Harry I feel -" I felt my self about to come undone when Harry removed his hands and there it was. "Your do beautiful " he rasped pulling me up from the bed to kiss him . Once we were standing I felt like if I was gonna fall at any second , my legs were out of place .

Harry undid my bra and let his boxers drop the the floor along with my panties , and there we stood both naked and in need of each other . I laid back down on the bed as I watched Harry slip on a condom and make his way to me with his length in his hands , I felt myself throbbing and a wave of heat going up and down my body.

"You still want to do this ?" He said his face now inches from mine I nodded and said "I want this more than you imagine " and with that Harry slowly slipped inside of me.

I let out a small cry ,I felt forgein to him inside of me .

"It's oaky baby imma go slowly I know it hurts but ill be replaced by pleasure soon " he said with his hand cupping my face , I nodded and looked down on where he was moving back and forth slowly inside of me , there was still pain but I felt more love and delicacy than pain .

"Harry" I spoke causing him to real his gaze from our perfect sync and look at me "Harry thank you" I said In between breathes. "For what babe?" He

Spoke softly and slowly "for waiting " I said before he came closer to me and kissed me and increased his speed . I didn't protest cause there was no longer pain , only pleasure.

Harry increased his speed a bit more before he looked at me for permission to go faster I nodded and took each thrust with pleasure , I could feel another orgasum coming on.

"Harry I'm almost there " I moaned knowing I was really close. "Wait for me babe " Harry said now going faster and making our skin slap toghter .

"Harry I can't wait any longer" I said out of breath "okay let go" he said with one last ponce before I let go and soon feeling a warm liquid fill his condom , this is it I'm officially not a virgin !

Harry disposed of the condom and laid down next to me. "You were amazing babe" Harry spoke before slowly falling into sleep .

I looked up at the fan above us before feel Harry hand wrap around my waist which casued me to drift away to sleep .

A/N : hope you liked it ! And I know this is my earliest update ever but I wanna just let you

Know that I start school towmarrow and from Friday and on Mondays will be the only days ill update , I'm sorry if you don't like that but I have to do it that way cause my grades matter to me ! But enjoy the rest of the week in updates ! I promise Monday updates will be long . I love you guys tons ! And please vote and comment ! xx -s