Chapter 13

A/n: this is the third time I've wrote this chapter cause for some reason they keep deleting ! So I'm sorry if its crappy , I'm just really mad at Wattpad right now . But other than that thanks for reading and thanks for almost 200 reads ! You guys are amazing ! Enjoy .

Harry was gonna help me out of my dress when his phone rang , which we soon realized it was Zayn telling us to make it early to where ever Harry was taking me .

"Don't worry I'll get you later " he winked at me and made me flush.

~~~

We pulled up to a huge hotel , and Harry pulled out a bag from under his seat and handed me a black mask with golden detailing , a masquerade ?

"These shits are required " he said pointing at the masks before pulling it over his quiff , I didn't think it was possible for harry to get hotter but he tends to surprise me with everything he does .

"I don't mind , it's a lovely masks ." I chuckled pulling it over me and Harry watched me licking his lips .

"What?" I questioned him, become self conscious . Harry looked at me with a smile growing on his lips. "Your beautiful , that's all" he smiled which made me blush insanely .

Even though Harry was a jerk at times , he knew how to be a gentalman when he needed to be . Unlike my horrible history of bad boyfriends that just played me till they saw I wasn't letting them in my pants , then they would just disappear and never call me again .

"What are you thinking of " Harry said looking at me curiously. "Oh nothing" I replied simply trying not to show hurt in my eyes .

When we walked into the event room my breath was taken away , the room all decorated in black and gold. Beauty was a understatement for this ballroom, couples waltzing together to the soft beat of the music playing , everyone lost in there own little bubble . I felt like I'd walked into a rehearsed show.

"I found them" Harry looked over at me breaking me out of my thoughts .

Harry intertwined are hands together and led us over to a small table at a corner of the huge room where sat El and Zayn making conversation.

El saw us first as surprise showed in her face . "Wait are you two -" Harry cut her off . "Yes Ellen , Beth and I are dating " he said as Zayn shot him a look , I couldn't quite make it out . It was confused/mad/disappointed . There is something going on here .. And I wanna find out .

"Harry mate , join me to get drinks for the girls " Zayn said with no emotion in his face , Harry nodded and stood up .

They weren't gonna get drink cause they walked out of the ballroom . Zayn speeding ahead of Harry .

"Tell me about this ! All of this . " el said still in shock .

"Well..." I started .

Harry's POV

"What the fuck mate " Zayn hisses as soon as we were outside my hotel .

"What?" I asked fully knowing what and who Zayn ment .

"Harry don't play dumb bro" he said pulling out a cigarette and lighting it .

"She's a Virgin !" I said smirking , I've never popped a girl before ..

"Harry mate get your shit together , this is gonna bite you in the arse " Zayn said inhaling smoke . "It won't mate" I chuckled .

"She already let me finger her" I said smiling .

Zayn didn't play along cause he went inside with a disgusted look on his face . I state outside watching the sun set when I heard heels click behind me .

"Harry I haven't seen you in a while" said Abby , looking smoking hot and i turned around a smiled at her .

"Hey babe" I said kissing her cheek and feeling her flush . I always wonder why she came back to me after I'd fuck her up so many time , promises after promises . I'd always tell her we were gonn get married by 20 when we were 17 and look at us now .

"I think this is the first time I've seen you at your own business " she smiled point at my hotel .

This wasn't the only location I owned, I also owned most of London's big industries , I wonder if Beth knew that ..

"Listen I've gotta go but what about we do lunch sometime?" She smiled warmly , I could tell she actually cared for me , she wasn't gonna give up on me , so I accepted and gave her a hug and she drove of in her car .

I made my way to the ballroom to find Beth slow dancing with a guy who's face I could not make out.. This bothered me .

Beth's POV

After Harry and Zayn left , Zayn came back shortly and told me to stay when I was gonna look for him , so a nice guy came up and asked me to dance and I sure wasn't gonna deny his offer as I was bored .

"She's with me " I heard a thick British accent over the music ... Harry !

"Sorry mate " the nice guy said and left Harry to take over .

As we were slow dancing , Harry's hands on my hips and mines around his neck and my face on his chest . I asked Harry where he was and he said "outside" with no further explanation .

"I thought you guys went to get us drinks" I said remembering him there previous offer .

"For fucks sake Beth , I'll explain towmarrow !" Said pulling me closer and taking my bitten lip into his mouth .

A/n: I KNOW THIS WAS LONG and I know it sucked cause there was not action whatsoever but next chapter will be better promise ! Please vote and share , I really don't want to require votes in order to update but I'm onto getting 1 vote per chapter . Can you

Please just click the vote button once done with the chapter ? It's my that hard guys . xx -s