Chapter 11 (sexuall)

A/n: SEXUAL CHAPTER .

Harry laid me down on his bed , lightly making trails of kisses on my body. Helping me out of my shirt as me kept his stare on me .

"Damn Beth" he moan in a husky voice .

"Harry" I said our eyes meeting , his filled with complete passion .

"Yeah baby" he groaned .

"Nothing , I just wanted to hear your voice " I sat shyly .

"Fuck Beth , your so tempting" he groaned and helped me unclasp my bra .

Harry put one hand on each boob , electricity filling my whole body just feeling his touch . I moaned a little louder this time , " speak to me baby" Harry grunted in that undeniable sex voice .

He soon took one into his mouth and my moan could not be quite .

"Oh harry" I moaned .

He teased his tongue over my nipple , making me roll my head back . Harry sat up and sat me on his lap facing him , "I want all of you baby , I wanna taste you " he grunted eyes locked with mines .

I nodded knowing that the road to pleasure was a short step away . Harry could do anything to me right now , I'm all his !

"Let me taste you beth " he moaned .

"Yes Harry yes !" I said impatiently .

"Impatient are we ?" He chuckled in a low just voice .

I cupped his face and took his tongue and intertwined it with mines , I wanted Harry , I wanted all of him .

When our kiss broke he laid me back slowly his stare never leaving mine .

He helped me out of my track leggings and slowly out of my underwear .

"If you don't stop wearing those around me , I'm gonna have to take you right here " he said with the bulge in his pants growing as he pointed at my cheetah printed panties .

I smiled at him and he spread my legs open and he placed one hand ontop of me vagina , his warmth made my gasp and he hasn't done anything . He chuckled and slowly slid one finger in my entrance , at first the forgein object felt weird and uncomfortable but Harry massaged my clot slowly making my pleasure grow by the second .

"Oh god " I said trying to find the words to describe this pleasure inside of me .

"I'm gonna put another finger inside mand then the rubbing and the back and fourth motion of his finger became slightly faster as did my growing pleasure .

"You like this baby?" He grunted working me perfectly .

"Oh yes , mmmm" I moaned .

Soon Harry's motion became faster and faster as I could feel myself coming undone .

"Oh my " I said feeling liquid escape me .

"Your so perfect Beth" Harry said gazing at me .

I motioned him to come to me and when he did I took him by the neck and kissed him hard , I wanted more , I wanted him to be as pleasured as I was .

"Harry let me ..." I said pointing at his grown bulge .

Just the sight of his bulge gave me a warmth and a wet feeling . "Another time baby " he chuckled and handed me my underwear .

"For now just lay here with me " he yawned .

"It's only like 12am Harry " I said in total confusion .

"When we wake up , I'm taking you on a date . A proper one baby" he said as he kissed my ear and wrapped his arms around my waist .

Soon his breathing became soft and steady , he was asleep and soon I dozed of in my world of dreams .

A/n: THANKS FOR READING . Sorry for not updating yesterday , I was extremely busy figuring out my trip dilemma . But thank you guys . Please share this story and tell your friends ! Will mean a lot and please keep reading . Also I'd like to apologize if there are any misspellings , my phone has auto correct and even though I review my chapter before posting it , I sometimes don't catch the errors . So thank you again and please vote ! xx -s