Chapter 37

A/N: enjoy xx

Finally the first day of work was finally here, finally I could start saving up and paying Liam for all he's done for me. Finally I could stabilize myself again and start a new a drama free life, finally I could move on with myself and stop running into Harry at a pot heads house, finally.

"Good morning! I made you first day of work breakfast." Liam sung from the kitchen.

"Liam, you didn't have to!!" I smiled at him once inside the kitchen.

"Well it wouldn't have been a good thing for you to go to your first day of work hungry, now would it?" He smiled and place a plate of breakfast in front of me and I didn't hesitate before digging in.

"Thank you Liam" I said with a mouth full if food.

"No problem, so what's the time your shift ends... I have someone I want you to meet." He smirked from across the table.

"I get of at five, who?" I curiously twitched my eyebrows.

"It's a bit of a surprise.." He said with his smirk grown wider.

"Don't fuck with me Liam.." I warned and couldn't help but join him in laughter.

~

"Good morning guys." I said opening the door of the small café.

"9:15, right on time me love." Spoke Jack/my new boss with a thick Irish accent.

"Wait aren't Irish men supposed to be in pubs?" I joked to Abby once Jack made his way to the back room where he'd seem to spend a lot of time.

"I asked him that same question when I first started working here." She joked along with me.

"I think I know ya from somewhere love." She said once I was done taking a customers order...

"I don't know..." I hummed digging deep in my mind for a face to match Abby, hopefully it wasn't one of Harry's friends, that'd be so awkward..

"Wait..." She said tapping her chin and looking up at the ceiling. "You were Harry's summer romance yeah?" She said looking for a reaction.

"I have no idea who that is.." I lied and quickly distracted myself before any emotion peaked through my eyes.

"I could swear I saw you..." I cut her off, "no I don't think so" I plastered a fake smile on my lips and she let it go with a smile of her own.

LIAMS POV

"Babe, calm down she's like my little sister. she just got out of a relationship" I tried explaining to Danielle why I wanted her to meet another female that was currently living with me.

"If she show one bit of interest in you Liam I swear I will cut your balls and staple them to your forehead." She crossed her arms in protest.

"I only have eyes for you my love" I said trying to get dani to loosen up before Beth came home.

"Liam" danielle smiled and pulled my face closer to hers and slowly started to kiss me.

"You will never believe what happened at work today Liam" Beth's voice boomed through the house.

I quickly broke mine and Danielle's kiss and sat up straight "Beth come in here" I yelled and smiled apologetically at Danielle who was giving me a death glare.

A/N: first off id like to say that I don't have anything against sophia I jus prefer Danielle. (:

Secound I'd like to say that if you haven't already, please go check my other fan fiction out ('fight for me') and vote on both if you like. (; xx

Last I wanna say I'll be updating every other day, one day I'll update on here and the next I'll update on my other fanfiction, this fanfiction is far from done and I really wanna get into a schedule of updating.

I love you alllllll xx