Chapter 3

A/n: thanks for reading xx -s

"Your going " el says

" no I'm not , let it go " I flip her off .

" He's incredibly hot and he wants to go on a date with you , why would you say no ?" She yelled throwing her hands in the air .

"He's probley a player !" I said calmly "just looking for a hookup , I came here to relax not to get heart broken . Thank you very much "

El is about to argue back when there was a knock at the door .

"That must be harry" she smiled and walked out of my room .

I herd footstep getting louder

Shit shit shit shit

I needed to find somewhere to hide , the first place that came to mind was under my bed .

Soon the door open and I saw Harry's converse and Els ballet flats walk in .

"Oh where could she be " el sung and left the room .

"Mind if I join " harry said bending down and giving me a cheeky smile .

"Um no I kinda like to be down here alone" I whispered

"I don't think so " he said pulling me by my legs out from under the bed .

"HARRY" I laughed .

"STOP" . He didn't he pulled me out till I was completely out from under the bed . He picked me up bridal style and placed me softly over the bed , soon enough he was hovering over me .

"Your so beautiful" he smiled

I blushed and studerdd to say thank you .

"Are you ready ?" He smiled getting off , of me .

"About that , I'm not going " I told him looking right into his eyes .

Soon enough he grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall with our faces inches apart "you are going" he said with his eyes turning into a deeper shade of green .

"You can't tell me what to do " I spit back angrily at him .

"Yes I can " he said with even more anger .

"Try me" I said getting amused at his anger .

Soon enough he was carrying me out of the house , not bridal style .

"PUT ME DOWN " I screamed as he swung me over his shoulder as if I was the lightest girl ever .

"We are going out and your gonna enjoy it " he murmured under his breath .

"IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE YOU FUCKIN JERK , PUT ME DOWN" I scream kicking my legs at him.

Before I knew it I was in the front seat of Harry's black Mercedes Benz , it was a very nice car and I would of complemented him of he wasn't kidnapping me right now .

He placed me down gently in the front passenger seat . Before jogging over to get in his seat . I tried to escape but guess what ? Child lock .

"Nice try babe" he chucked

"Don't call me that" I spit at him. He just smiled and put his hand on my thigh . Didn't take me long to slap it off , even though I didn't want to . I wanted him to keep his hand there . But he kidnapped me for godsakes !

I looked out the window and made no attempt to have a good time or make conversation with him .

"What your favourite color ?" He said breaking the silence .

"Blue"

"Favourite song ?" He said

"Enough with the 20 question crap , where are you taking me !" I said

"Fistey , I like it ." He smiled and kept his eyes on the road .

Soon we pulled up to a lake , beautiful lake , it smelled so refreshing and calm .

"Why did you bring me here " I said calmly .

"Cause we were gonna go somewhere else but I take it you wouldn't wanna go anywhere dressed like that" he said gesturing my hoodie and legging .

"Whatever" I said and lead the way to sit on a rock near the lake .

"I wanna get to know you Bethany" he looked over at me .

"Beth , call me Beth ." I said . For once we were having a normal conversation .

A/n: I decided to double update today case I'm on summer break and I had no plans for today at all . I've spent the day home alone and thought I'd be good to just do this .

Twitter : @saylen_olivaax3

Instagram : saylenolivaa (this is my personal account , ill make one for the story once it hits 100 votes)

Thanks for reading this far xx -s