Chapter 31

A/N: if you guys think this story is going to fast , well it's not because I have everything planed on how it's gonna go and everything is going as planned . Read end note (news) and enjoy .

Harry's POV

She left.. Left me here with out answers, without an explanation. She just walked out of my life like every other person I'd had grown fond of.

Fuck I just realized how fucking cheesy I'm being.

I stood up and checked my face in the mirror. Eyes blood shot , why am I crying over someone who doesn't give two shits about me? She's probably fucking someone right now and I'm over here worried about her.

*Phone call between Harry and Abby*

- hey Abby

- hi Haz

-don't call me that !! What about the dinner you wanted so badly ?

-you still want to dinner with me eh?

-yes that's why I called you .

-towmarrow night?

-no right now .

-it's nearly 9 !

- I don't give a fuck , take it or leave it.

-fine ill be over in 40

-okay hurry .

I need to get my mind of shit and Abby is a good distraction.

Beth's POV

"How about some lunch ?" Said el , I was still not used to the 5 hour difference .

"I'm actually gonna rest, but towmarrow we can see" I said fake smiling , I'm trying not to break down on Ellen. She need someone to hold her up and if it's not gonna be me then who else ? Through thick and thin .

"We'll I'm going by to grab lunch with Chelsea and ill be back in a couple hours , rest well because we need to talk ." She said with her smile slowly fading and reappearing again on her way out of our tiny apartment .

As soon as I hear the door close shut I broke down. I felt as if I needed this and I deserved it for leaving Harry unanswered . But I knew that if I let him know why I left he would have stopped me .

Even thorough I don't regret anything I did with Harry I do wish we could of wait more than a month till we got closer because we did and now I feel as if someone carved a perfectly huge , round hole in the middle of my heart.

I had been hovering my finger over the 'send' button to call Harry for what seemed like five hours and finally gave in.

I knew Harry would pick up because he only knew the phone number of the phone I used in London , so he didn't recognize my real number and I never got around to giving him it .

-"ello" his deep musky voice ran through the speaker , which caused me instantly to blink rapidly to stop the tears the threatening to fall once again.

-Harry.

Harry let out a gasp on the other line and it stayed quiet before he spoke again.

-who is this ?

I knew what he was doing , he was pretending not to know me. That so immature of him...

-Harry , it's me ... Beth.

-wrong number .

-Harry hear me out okay!?

-sorry wrong number .

-10 minutes is all I need .

*beep*

The line went blank and my emotions once again filled my eyes with tears .

"Fuck , fuck , fuck" I cried and fisted the wall .

I had the strength of an ant so I knew this wasn't gonna damage my walls, I'd be surprised if the neighbors even heard me.

Harry's POV

I can't believe she called me and I can't believe how immature I was to tell her she had the wrong number . Oh well she deserved it.

"Harry open up yeh?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Abby's loud ass mouth outside my door.

Good thing Zayn isn't home ..

Now that I come to think of it I haven't seen Zayn since I left the meeting and came home to Beth.

No not "home to Beth" , "home and Beth was here"

I opened the door for Abby and instantly knew what we were gonna spend most of our night doing .

A/N : IM DOUBLE AND EARLY UPDATING TONIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY AM EXITECD FOR THE NEXT FEE CHAPTERS AND I HAVE GOOD IDEAS . And if you still think Beth and Harry's relationship is/was going to fast , I HAVE MY REASONS . Trust me !!!! I got this. Haha.

BUT PLEASE VOTE AN COMMENT IF I GET 5 votes and 5 comments on each of these chapters (this one and next one) ill do a week update. SO IF YOU WANT A WEEK LONG UPDATE PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE .