Chapter 41

"Good morning everyone." I smiled polity walking into work.

"Why are you so happy." Abby's attitude was clear in her voice.

"Because I just am." I smiled even bigger, not letting her get to me.

Abby rolled her eyes at me and contained taking orders, and every now and then bumping into me on propose.

"Abby what you problem?" I huffed when there was no customers left and it was ten minutes away from closing time.

"You are." She replied with more of an additude.

"And what was it that I did?" I asked bluntly.

"You're a cunt." She hissed and grabbed her bag and left the café.

"What's the matter with her?" Jack chuckled from behind me.

"I don't know..." I lied knowing that the real reason she had such an additude was because she knew about me and Harry and I knew about her and Harry, but I wasn't gonna let her get me fired from the only source of income I had.

"I'm surprised her boyfriend didn't come for her today." He said starting to clean up for closing time.

"Her boyfriend?" I choked

"Yeah, curly hair, tattoos, piercings..." He said carelessly writing down a couple notes.

"Oh." I said dryly, her boyfriend? Harry is Abby's boyfriend? I was aware that they had something, but not a something exclusive.

".... You heard?" Jack looked confusedly at me.

"No, sorry." I got myself together again.

"I said, you can go home now it's past your time and I'm not paying extra." He chuckled and I laughed with him.

"I'm going now." I said at the door and waving goodbye to Jack.

~

"Danielle and I have a date, she wants me to meet her sister... I'll be back at 11." He awkwardly scratched his head.

"Oh how fun!" I smiled at his pain. I knew that meeting someone's family wasn't easy especially a girlfriend or boyfriend.

"I'm sorry to leave you alone tonight but I have to go." He smiled.

"It's okay... Really." I assured him and sat down on the couch to watch tv.

Finally today was a somewhat normal day for me.

I was watching Americas next top model until the familiar ringtone of my phone came from the coffee table ahead of me.

'Hello'

'Hey, are you busy?" Harry's voice spoke through my phone.

'Not really, what did you have in mind.'

'How about dinner?'

'Sure..'

'Okay want me to pick you up?'

'Ill meet you, this is Liam's house and I wouldn't want to feel like I'm any more of a bother.'

'Um okay.'

A/N: okay so I tend to update really late (where I live) and I should stop because I'm a sleepy writer so starting tomorrow I'll update earlier, and the grammar will probably be better, so I'm sorry if this sucked! I'll try better tomorrow haha(: ily and you can follow me on twitter if you want @ssaayylleenn <3 x