Chapter 34

A/N: enjoy this one (:.

I didn't know what my next step was, nor did I care. Right now I just wanted to get away. Away from New York away from Ellen and hopefully away from all the Harry memories. Though I was going back to London , that didn't mean I was gonna see Harry.

I stopped to catch my breath and it finally all sunk it. Bethany, you are no longer with Harry, he no longer is yours, your best friend betrayed you, and now your escaping from bad memories only to go back to the best you've we had.

When did I ever get to this point in life? About 4 months ago my life was set. I was in collage studying to be an interior designer, I had a stress free life and I was living with my best friend. My eyes and heart were set till I met that fucking boy with those breath taking eyes. Never in a million years had I thought this was gonna happen to me.

I grabbed my suitcase of the floor and put on y boots at the door and took one last breath.

"Goodbye" I sighed before dimming the lights. I don't care if all my property is in there I refuse to go back, from now and on life is gonna be a hell of a ride. Anything goes.

Once in a taxi I texted Liam telling him I'd be there in about half an hour and layer my head against the window to watch the city lights pass by my eyes and hummed to the slow jazz the taxi driver was playing. I was at the airport before I knew and I spotted Liam right away, there he was wearing black jeans and a long sleeve blue v neck with his infamous boots that I've grown to love.

"Over here" he waved at me noticing me straight away. I offers him a small smile and walked over to him.

"Hey Liam!" I greeted and hugged him tightly. Liam gave the best hugs ever, warm and comfortable and his sent made you feel at home. Liam smelled like lavender and axe , I knew this smell was one I could grow very fond of very quickly.

"Ready to never be ready?" He smiled at me making me nod and give him a quick smile.

Once again here I was taking another flight to London , expect now I wasn't coming back. I didn't know what was next but I didn't care. My emotions weren't allowed out anymore. Locked down.

"Okay quick stop at my beach house and then off to explore the city" Liam said unsure of my answer because I had already told him everything in the plane ride and Liam had told me everything about him, now I knew Liam was born in London and money ran in the blood so he was quick to close business deals and he could juggle, he loved his coffee dark and hot, and I knew Liam fell asleep quickly after a Lind period of silence and lastly I knew that just like me Liam was escaping from his past and he loved adventure.

"Sure thing" I smiled causing Liam to sigh in relief and take ahold of my baggage from my hand.

"My apartment is about 10 minutes in the city so you'll love it! But sometimes the street noises can be a bother. " he smiled with his voice full of excitement.

"It's really nice to have someone to share my apartment with Beth. You have no idea how lonely and boring it gets up there !" He said looking over at me .

"And you have no idea how great full I am of you for letting me crash till I get back on my feet!" I said to Liam.

The beach house was about three times bigger than the one I had previously stayed in, with white curtains hanging about a mile long. Everything was white and the house itself looked so cozy and homey.

"It'll be about 30 minutes I have to get some things , feel free to take anything you might want or Do anything you want , I'll be upstairs ." He smiled shuffling his body up the stairs.

I didn't hesitate to take the nearest door to the beach and take a walk, if I missed something it was this beautiful clear beach. The sun was just rising so it was the perfect time for a walk, I took of my boots and my leather jacket and rolled up my jeans to look like I somewhat belonged here but it was clear I didn't.

I took in the sent of salty beach water combined with the smell of fresh smelling flowers and a slight breeze once I stepped outside. I was tempted to go back to my old rented beach house but I knew that wasn't the best idea so I settled for looking at it from a far before I caught myself walking towards it.

Fuck it fuck it fuck it . I'm going in.

I reached the door knob and slowly twisted it till it revealed the familiar layout, I cautiously walked in hoping no one was occupying this home at the moment. My question had been answered when I saw one of my shirts on the glass floor. 'Must of dropped it when I was escaping' I told myself.

After Liam finished getting his things we got to his apartment , which I consider a mansion and got dressed to go out as Liam promised he was gonna take me out for drinks at his favorite little bar.

"I'm gonna have to leave in about 20 minutes because I have a huge business meeting tomorrow. But you have my number and some cash so feel free to wander around" Liam apologetically smiled after us being at the bar for about an hour.

"It's fine Liam! I'll stay here for some extra time and ill be back at your's " I grinned at him .

After Liam left I sat on my phone playing temple run because I had no one but Liam to text and he was sure to be sleeping by now till some one approached me.

"Hey babe" The tall man said to me.

"Erm hi" I was a bit shocked someone came to me.

"We have some blow out back, you look bored . Wanna join?" I had never done drugs in my life but right at this point in my life nothing mattered so I gladly accepted and the tall mysterious man led me to a dark room in the back of the bar.

All you could see was a small

Dim of green light and smoke filling the air , heads of people and the red on the blunt every time some one would take a drag.

"Here you go, I rolled it up" he said handing me a brown cigarette like stick of marijuana , I lit it up and took a drag which later turned into a cough.

"Newbie?" The guy asked and I nodded causing all the people in there to laugh loudly . I had thought to beats Harry's laugh somewhere in there but It was the drugs speaking.

I got the man phone number who I learned that's his name was Sid. He told me to meet him here tomorrow at one in the after noon so we could 'hang' I had yet to meet and see the faces of everyone in that room.