Chapter 8

A/n: OMFG YOU GUYS ! 100+ reads , THAT CALLS FOR A DOUBLE UPDATE , I'd never thought I would get more then 10 reads lol , but wow ! Thanks omfg I'm so happy . I hope you enjoy the new Beth !! #recklessbeth haha .

"Beth we got invited to Zayns party though I know your not a party person , but still I -" I cut El off .

"I'm in !" I cheered , wow being reckless was gonna be easy . Now I get to say bad words without giving two fucks . Fuck fuck fuck shit shit shit . I'm so reckless , don't mess with me !

"Wow okay " she cheered and went to get ready .

I looked in my closet and had plenty of options but none reckless enough . I need El's expert advice .

"El could you lend me a outfit ?" I said walking in to find El and Zayn rubbing on each other and having a intense make out session .

"OH SHIT , I'll come back later " I said jumping out . I could hear them laugh and continue to make out , well at least one of us was happy .

I ended up putting on a pair of high waisted light washed short that showed of my butt nicely , a cropped coral top that ended right after my boobs and a pair of golden sandals . I would never wear the shorts but hey , I'm reckless . I put on light mascera and eyeliner and pink gloss , I was ready .

As soon as I walked in the house party all eyes were on me , except for Harry .

I wasn't sure where he was .

But I didn't care either !

I went to the kitchen to get myself alcohol , yes that's what I need .

I was in there by myself when suddenly ..

"Damn babe what your name?" A male voice behinde me said .

I turned around to face a total hot ass guy. Dirty blonde-ish hair , piercing green eyes and muscular and tall . A total dream .

"Beth , yours " I smiled at him.

"Jace , nice to meet you sweetheart " he winked .

"Wanna dance " he said offering me his hand .

"Sure " I said taking his offer .

Jace led me outside and we quickly started dancing , I moved along with the music . My back grinding into jaces front . When I felt a bulge on my butt , boner !?

'Keep going Beth' inner Beth said and I obliged .

"You know what your doing to me right ?" He whispered in my ear .

" I have an idea " I flirted back. "Wanna go upstairs " he smirked . My heart said no but my mind and body said yes .

2/1 , upstairs it is .

I led us upstairs to a forgin bedroom , it was decorated so nicely . Bookshelf full of books , computer desk , everything much like my room at home .

I looked at jace and he locked his lips on mine , moving quickly and absorbing my taste with every sloppy move . Right now I didn't care how good of a kisser he was I just wanted to get Harry out of my head .

Speak of the fucking devil , harry popped up outta nowhere .

"What the fuck are you doing In my room " he said and I could hear the anger in his voice and when I turned around his nose was flaring and he look as if he could kill someone right now .

"Oh this is your room, sorry man" jace explained .

"Leave" Harry said looking directly at Jace .

"No problem man" jace said pulling me softly with him .

"She stays here" Harry said .

What the fuck ?

"She's with me man ." Jace said calmly .

"She's not with you , she stays " Harry said growing even more frustrated . I need to stay here to prevent jace from getting his life knocked out of him.

"Jace call me later , Harry's a friend and I'm gonna stay here a little I've had to much to drink" I lied and fake smiled , a fake smile jace believed cause he just shook his head and waved good bye at Harry .

Did he not see what's going on here ?

"What the fuck was that" I spit as soon as Jace was out of sight .

"No Beth , WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" he yelled . Good thing the music was loud outside so no one herd him .

"Give me a fucking break , I didn't know this was your room" I laughed , surly knowing what was coming next .

A/n: THANK YOU AGIAN FOR THE 100+ READS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW !! How are you enjoying the new Beth , about time she grew some balls ! Please vote and comment and thanks for reading this far ! Your so lovely ! xx -s .

New character: jace = Zac Effron .