Chapter 20

A/N: hey guys I didn't get any votes on my last chapter so can you guys please go back and vote ? If you do , thanks !!

We soon pulled up to the creek We came to about 3 weeks ago when Harry literally kidnapped me and brought me here , why did he want to come here all the time ?

He lead me out to a different spot on the creek , this time there was a small grass hill and it was farther from the water then last time .

Harry sat down , criss cross and signaled me to sit infront of him so I did .

"Okay . Listen now and don't ask questions till I'm finished ." He said finally speaking and I just nodded in agreement .

"The reason I'm such a dick to you is because I had this ex named Chrissy and she cheated on me and used me , so I've been doing the same to every girl I've been with " he paused to look at me , I was staring blankly at him trying to show no emotion but hoping this wouldn't lead to him telling me he's cheated on me..

"So since about 5 summers ago I've been doing that to girls . " he quickly changed the subject . "My dad wasn't around much so my mom had to work two jobs to support my sister and I , all I did all day was drink beer and get high and not give a fuck about anyone or anything not even my family. one day I remember coming home and there was absolutely no food in the fridge , that's when I knew I had to do something better with my life . I had to man up and fix my ways , that's when I met Zayn , he helped me out and I soon became a well know business man and you don't know that casue your not from here and we are deserted in the outskirts of London not the city . You see every summer Zayn and I come down here to our shared vacation home and just relax before going back up in the fall to do new things and make more virus's ness . Right now as you can tell is summer . " he paused again taking a breath before continuing .

" After Chrissy left ... " he changed the subject "And basically my favorite color is orange but everyone thinks that's weird case it's an ugly color but I think it's cute , ya know ?" He said and I nodded.

"I can't think of more things to say .. And I'll let you ask questions but don't ask about my ex ." He warned . And I once again nodded ready to drown Harry in questions .

"Why did you do that to girls , it wasn't their fault you had a bad breakup ?" I said deciding that would be my first question .

"I wanted them to hurt just as bad as I did " he said emotionless.

"But why ?"

"Fuck Beth I don't know " he said pulling at his hair now .

"Okay" I could tell he was getting mad so I decided to stop with the questions .

"What else ?" He said .

"Nothing else " I said laying on my back to get a breath taking view of the stars just above us , this was truly beautiful .

Harry just shrugged and laid down next to me . " don't you think it weird that we've been only dating for 4 days and you've already ... Ya know .. " I said pointing at my lower region .

"You can say I fingered you Beth " Harry laughed . "And no I thinks it's weird I've resisted not fucking you for 96 hours".

"That's the farthest I've gone with a guy " I said after about ten minutes of silence , Harry looked over at me surprised. "How can a hot babe like you be a Virgen ?" He questioned.

"I've only had one boy friend when I was 16 and ..." Harry already knew the story ad I didn't feel like tearing up .

Harry just laid there silently is both letting the sound of the river carry us , to what soon would be sleep .

*crack*

I woke up instantly to find myself wrapped up in Harry's arms with his long legs flung over me .

"Harry" I said shaking him out of sleep . "What love?" He asked in that beautiful sleepy voice if his .

"There was a noise " I said pointing at where the noise came from . "Okay let's go , we shouldn't be here this late anyways " he said quickly getting up and helping me up . I just nodded and intertwined out hands .

*crack*

The noise was louder and closer to us , I was starting to freak out .

"Har-" I was cut of by Harry's loud roar "WHO THE FUCK IS THERE YEAH ?".

Nothing .

"I'm going to find out " Harry said letting go of my hand . "No your not , we're leaving" I said grabbing a hold of his hand and pushing him towards the car .

*crack*

There was the noise again but this time we ignored it and got in the car .

"Okay I'm pissing myself right now" I said scared this was gonna end up with me and Harry found in the river dead. I could see it on the news .

"Couples found dead after being stabbed 70 times in the chest "

Just the thought of that made chills run up and down my body .

Harry switched on the engine and we made small talk as we drove back to our destination.

When we got to my house the door was locked which meant El was gonna be out all night and since Harry dragged me out of here I didn't grab anything at all .

"Doors locked " I said when Harry answered the door wearing only boxers .

"I guess that's a good excuse for us to sleep together then ?" He said leading me inside and upstairs to his room .

Tonight was honestly crazy and unexpected , very unexpected .

A/N: thank you guys for reading and in sorry if it sucked I'm just very tired and sleepy after today . But please. vote and comment your thoughts and please send me your fanfictions (if you have any) I love reading new ones !

xx -s.