Chapter 33

A/N: basically I've decided that having certain update days , isn't working for me so decided ill be doing updates two days a week , I don't know what days but I'm gonna be updating two days a week . (:

Also I'm sorry for always changing my updating schedule , I'm just trying to figure out what works for me.

With that being said , this is a month after the dinner with Liam and Beth . Enjoy .

Beth's pov

The faint noise of the birds chirp and the hot coffee placed on my kitchen island was a idea of a ideal morning for me , I sat down with a small fruit bowl scrolling through my unread messages ...

Zayn - 'hey I know this is uncalled for but I really miss el , is there any way you could get her to contact me . I really miss her :(

Harry- Listen bitch,Harry is happy with me now so don't even dare to try to inter fear with us.

Ellen- I know I've been gone for a while now since we've got back , but I need some time alone.

Liam - remember the trip I asked you about ? It's still up for grabs (; , let me know before tonight xx.

Mom- hi Hun I know you've been back for a month now ! Why haven't you stopped by?

I read each and every single one over and over again coming up with reason and answers .

"This is why you shouldn't have your phone off for more than 2 hours Bethany " I tell myself out loud and get up from the kitchen island .

*Phone call between Liam and Beth*

-Hey so how about that trip I so badly need you to come to ?

-Remind me where again?

-London...

-ummm Liam , I'll think about it ..

-I need an answer by tonight or else your chance is missed !

-you'll have one !

I hung up and sighed in relief knowing Liam hasn't asked me about Harry or what happened, but what are the odds that ill see Harry again?

I tried to explain myself already and I can't do nothing other than cry and eat ice cream , but I'm no longer having that ! Sure it was hell for the first two or three weeks but now I reckon it's time to move on .

Ellen is another one of my problems I don understand why she hasn't called or texted (barley) or responded to my messages since she "went to dinner" .

*Phone call between Beth and el*

- wow I'm surprised you picked up ..

-yeah I'm surprised you don't hate me ...

-where are you anyways?

-I have to tell you something...

-is everything alright?

-please meet me at that little café I used to work in below our apartment , we need to talk.

-Is everything alright?

-please ..

Ellen hung up basically crying over the phone and I was left shocked and a bit sad because I never liked to see my best friend cry especially over a guy ...

I quickly changed out of my pajamas into black leggings a mint colored oversized sweater and my go to boots and headed out.

"Can I get two hot chocolates?" I said sitting down and waiting for Ellen . The small little lady that looked as if she was in her late 30's gave me a quick smile and walked away, and I was left to my thoughts .

'Ellen,Liam,Harry,Zayn.'My mind kept saying over and over.

"Uh hi..." El half smiled as she took her seat infront of me , I had barley noticed the waitress had brought our hot chocolates and el had gotten here.

"I got you a hot chocolate" I smiled finally being able to see my best friend since our horrible getaway .

"Please understand , I didn't know how emotionally attached you guys were and please understand I love you and I wanted the best for you .." El blurted out and quickly broke into tears .

"What do you mean el?" I hope , I wish , I pray she's not bringing Harry up. Not now!

"Harry and you .. You know you guys had a thing and I thought it was just a thing since you didn't do anything with him bad and I was jealous , I was fucking jealous because our vacation was supposed to be us only not me you harry and Zayn." She said again.

"Go on" I was growing impatience .

"I know your gonna hate me but I have to tell you that me and zayn planned our 'break up' so you and Harry would get over each other but I didn't realize you loved him ! We were only there two months .."

"Oh my god" I whispered not believing what el was telling me ..

"I'm sorry Beth , I really am and I'll help you get him back." She tried holding my hand but I snatched it away .

"Tell me one thing." I insisted

"Anything"

"This whole time you were with Zayn ? Like the time after we came back from London?" I barley spoke trying to fight the tears.

".......yes" she sniffed .

"But you have to understand...." She tried to talk but I couldn't let her finish .

"So you're telling me that while I was dealing with my own broken heart alone at 'home' you were fucking Zayn?" I spit my voice rising by the second .

"YOUR TELLING ME THAT I GAVE UP SOMEONE THAT WAS EXTREMELY SPECIAL TO ME TO HELP YOU , an you've been fucking around with me this whole time?" My voice and tear giving up and totally losing control .

"I thought-" she tried speaking bu I cut her of again.

"Friends though thick and thin huh?" I cried grabbing my sidebar and leaving.

Once I got inside my apartment I knew I had to get out of there .

-Liam the trip is on , I'll meet you tonight at the airport.

I texted Liam before thinking twice .

A/N: love you guys xx -s