Chapter 16

A/n: enjoy !!

"Beth?" Harry's raspy voice echoed through out our hotel room .

"In the bathroom" I yelled peeking my head out the door . Harry soon joined me in the bathroom with a small smile plastered on his face .

"I'm ready when you are ." I said simply picking my thing off the hotel counter. Harry gave me a confused glance .. "What's wrong Beth ?"

"Nothing Harry , I'm fine " I said deciding against fighting right now . " I wasn't born yesterday Beth" Harry said with anger rising in his voice .

"Damn , can you go one fucking day without picking a fight with me or ?" I said angrily throwing my hands in the air . "We'll if you weren't so difficult then , yes I fucking could !" He said now angry.

"Just get me home " I said grabbing my things and speeding out of the hotel room with Harry quickly behind me . "Stop running Beth " Harry said quickly reaching up to me. "What's your problem " he said catching up to me and moving his curls out of his face. "Just in a rush to get home , that's all" I said turning around to walk when Harry took hold of my arm. "Let me go" I said furious as I remember last time someone griped me so hard , Jack ...

"Explain Beth" Harry said apart yelling at me . "FIRST OF FUCKING ALL , YOU WILL NEVER YELL AT ME AND SECONDLY LET ME FUCKING GO HAROLD ." I yelled at the top of my lungs . Harry just gripped tighter as my tears swept through my eyes .

"Why are you crying?" Harry let go and stared at me with pure sorry in his eyes .

"Harry -" I began to tell him ....

*flashback*

December 12, 2009.

Almost Christmas and jack is drunk AGAIN and not home with me , unlike every other couple on holidays jack and I didn't get along , he would just come home drunk and hit me and I was scared to leave him cause he'd threaten me to kill me of I did .

I got up to go to bed when the for clicked open , oh no. "I'm home whore" Jacks strong voice echoed throughout our shared home at the time .

I ignored him to avoid and beating tonight . "Beth , come here " he grunted . I obliged and made my way slowly to where stood my demon of a boyfriend , don't get me wrong he was smoking hot and he looked as if he would protect you from the world with those muscles but instead , he was one who you needed to be protected from .

"Yes?" I whispered already scared of what might happen next. "I take it you made me no dinner ?" He evilly smiled , jack would pick out the most dumbest things to fight me about .

"Would you want some now?" I said knowing he wasn't hungry . "No bitch" he said quickly grabbing my arm and using all his force to squeeze .

"Your hurting me" I shirked in pain . "That's what you get bitch" he spit at my face and started beating me .

*****

"I would never hurt you baby" Harry said hugging me and rubbing my head as I let out a river of tears .

A/N : what do you guys think ? Comment and vote & THANK YOU for reading this far !!