Chapter 36

A/N: I'd like to begin this chapter by saying I'm terribly sorry for not updating a lot, and also if id like to say I'm sorry I have a lot of auto corrects and spelling errors, I do review my chapters but I don't catch them & also I barley update because I do have school and because I have tons of responsibilities at home. So with that said I hope you understand and keep reading because I really do appreciate every single read and every single vote .

The distance chirp of birds and the light beaming down from the window queued that it was morning.

I walked down the stairs and looked around to find Liam wasn't awake yet so I took it upon myself to clean up a bit and make us breakfast.

I don't remember how I got home or when last night I just remember waking up this morning. Why was Harry hanging out with drug addicts? Why was he so mad?

"You heard?" Liam's tired figure appeared at the kitchen.

"What? I'm sorry I was caught up in my thoughts.." I smiled and placed a plate of breakfast in front of him.

"I said that we can go explore today like I promised you." He smiled stuffing his mouth with eggs.

"Do you remember at what time I got home yesterday?" I said trying to get answers.

"Yeah you came around seven and you were to upset to talk so you just went upstairs." He gave me a confused look.

"I must if been tired because I don't remember" I chuckled and gave Liam a warming smile.

"Okay well get ready! Time to show you what London has to offer." He cheered getting up from the table.

"Okay" I smiled.

"Oh and Beth..." He smiled "thank you for breakfast"

"No problem" I said walking over to my room.

I took out a pair of high waisted shorts and a black cropped v neck and a pair of black vans. I put my hair in a side braid and grabbed my phone and bag before heading down stairs.

"Let's take my car" Liam said getting a pair of keys from his pocket.

I nodded and followed him to the garage.

~~

"Wow" I said with my eyes glued to the London eye.

"Wanna go on it?" Liam said amused by my amusement.

"Duh!" I cheered excitement clear in my voice.

After that we saw Big Ben and a a couple other sites before sitting down to eat some dinner.

"Liam I just wanna say how lucky I am to have met you and how internally great full in am for all you've done for me" I said once we got our orders in.

"You have no idea how great flu I am that you moved in! Living in that big of a apartment isn't fun if you're living alone" he chuckled.

"Liam not to sound invasive but do you have a girlfriend or something?" I asked

"Yes.. Well I'm currently talking to this one girl" he said, his eyes lighting up.

"What her name!?" I cheered.

"Danielle" he smiled.

"Well big brother, when am I meeting her!?" I asked

" I didn't know you wanted to." He asked surprised.

"Why wouldn't I!?"

"Well we can set something up."

A/N: I have nothing against sophia and Liam but I like payer !! Also id like to inform you I started homeschool so it'll be easier to update. Please read my other fanfiction "Fight For Me" and vote and share both if you please. Love you and thanks for 1K !!! xx -s