Chapter 14

A/N: hey guys found out today that I'm no longer going to Cuba , thus we are back on our normal schedule ! So enjoy!

Once the ball was over Harry drove in complete silence .

"So wanna tell me about those drinks" I questioned him causing him to take his focused eyes of the road and glance at me .

"What about the drinks?" He said sounding dumb, two can play at that game .

"The ones you never gave me" I said smirking .

"Are you thirsty right now?" He said avoiding the question . "Quite thirsty " I said . "Alright then " Harry said taking a sharp turn on the street.

"Harry what the fuck" I yelled gripping the seat.

"I'm getting you those drinks" he smiled .

"What the fuck do you mean ?" I said in total confusion and shock . "You said you were thirsty yeah?" Harry smirked .

"Harry forget it , just take me home !" I grunted. "I can't do that , I'm already on my way back to the hotel" he said looking over me closely examing my face .

"They won't let us back in" I made a excuse . "I know the owner" Harry said with his dimples at full show .

"Oh yeah?" I said giving him a annoyed look.

"Yes"

---

We soon pulled up to the hotel once again with all the lights dimmed , Harry intertwining our fingers .

"This is my hotel beth" Harry said casually . I nodded in understanding .

We made it back to the ballroom where once was occupied by dancing couples swaying together to the blissful music , now it was empty expect for one small enlightened table in the middle of the ballroom .

"Harry -" I said getting cut if by harry.

"Just for your drinks" he smiled taking us to the table and pulling my chair out , I'd never guess Harry was a romantic type .

"Guess I judged a book by its cover ." I stated . Harry gave me a confused look as he took his seat across the table from me .

"Explain more , I'm lost" he said still confused .

"When I first met you Harry , I was instantly attracted to you but push my feelings aside , or at least tried , because I thought you just wanted to get in my pants , but those feelings are changing . Even though I still hate you " I laughed at that last part and looked at Harry not seeing what I was expecting . Harry looked surprised , and as if he was mad at himself . Why ?

"Yeah ...." Was all he said handing me a glass of champagne .

After we had dinner and drinks Harry asked me to dance and I took his hand while he led me to the very middle of the dance floor . I placed my head on his chest as he crept his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck lightly massaging his hair , the music started and The Sea And The Rhythm by Iron and Wine gently played as we swayed back and forth .

Harry took one hand of my hips and lightly lifted my chin and smiled as I returned his gesture . "Bethany Ann " he whispered in a raspy voice . "Harold Edward " I responded as Harry took my lips in his and slowly kissed me . We stayed for about ten minutes kissing passionately as we pulled away when the song had finished playing twice .

"Wanna go for a swim ?" He smiled and I knew this was not ending good .

"I don't have a swimsuit with me " I said an Harry took his advantage and slowly lifted my dress . "It's not like i haven't seen you in your underwear before babe " Harry smirked as I set with my "no" answer .

"Fine , follow me " he said leading me out of the ballroom and out the backside of the hotel to the beach , I thought I made it clear !

"Harry I - " I tried to make my point as I was cut off by Harry stripping of his tux and then smiling at me .

"Just a dip and then we'll be out yeah ?" He smiled offering me his hand .

"Fine ! Turn around" I stated . And Harry slowly turned around as I quickly tried to take of my dress and the heels . I was taking my hair down as I felt hand wrap around my waist , Harry !

"Harry I told you to turn around " I shirked as I felt his sent in my nose and his warm arms around my stomach .

"Your irresistible babe " he said in my ear which made me get goosebumps all over my body . "Hmm , your craving me as much as I crave you" he said a bit lower taking my ear and gently sucking on it .

A/N: THANKS FOR OVER 200 reads !! I know it might not seem like a lot but to me it is and it means a lot ! Also I'm back to my normal updating schedule (around this time) . Because my trip go canceled . THANK GOD , I didn't want to go anyways ! But please keep reading and VOTE , please VOTE . One vote helps more than you think !!! Please V O T E !