Chapter 26

A/N: enjoy loves !

I woke up with Harry's arm secured around my waist and his soft breathing in my ear.

"Good morning babe" I heard a raspy morning voice behind me . "So is babe my new nickname or what ?" I smiled still not facing Harry.

Harry just chuckled and unlaced our body's , I needed to shower, fast ! I felt sticky and completely different. I probely wasn't any different than the night before it was mostly all in my mind .

When Harry made his way into my shower I quickly got up to check my reflection In the body length mirror and

I did look different , my lips were plump and rosy pink which never happens unless I put on makeup and my checks were flushed and my skin glowing ,I looked better .

I wrapped myself in a bathrobe before Harry could come outside and see me naked , and sat down on the edge of my bed trying to phone my dad . I hadn't spoke to him since I got here!

Two rings and my dad picked up.

-hey my baby girl !

-"daddy!" I cheered and step outside on the balcony.

- I've missed you so much Ann !

-daddy I've missed you tons how is mom and Ronney ? How are you?

-Your brother and mom miss you tons , we all do! How

Is Ellen!? How's the beach house !?

- daddy I love it here its so beautiful and everything is going perfect and Ellen is wonderful she met this great guy named Zayn and they are getting pretty serious .

I herd my dad practically smile through the phone , his life goal was for Ellen and I to find love, just like him and my did.

-how about? Any guy ?

-daddy !

- who is he ?

-I gotta go daddy! Call you later ! Love ya .

I hung up before he could protest. I knew he'd want to meet Harry and I don't even know what me and Harry are.

"Daddy!" Harry mimicked my

voice from behind me causing me to jump of surprise and look at him , still naked .

"How about you put some clothes on?" I said trying not to look lower than his face .

"Or we can just lay In bed all day ?" Harry said in a low and suductive voice , he walked closer to me and untied my and snuck his hand through my robe and landed them right before my butt , I wasn't protesting.

He got closer causing our body's to rub against each other while we were completely naked! "Harry I-" I was cut of by a gasp leaving my mouth when Harry placed his warm hand on my breast.

"Harry we are in full view of people !" I said playfully pushing him off me and running to the bathroom .

"Nice one babe " I herd Harry's voice outside the bathroom door and quickly jumped in the shower making sure to wash all the sex of me.

A/N: hoped you liked it !

Please vote and comment! Really would like to hear what you guys think !

Twitter : @ssaayylleenn

Xx

-s