He wants you - Louis

I was on my period, and because I always had awful stomach and back pains, I decided to crawl in my bed I shared with my boyfriend Louis. A few hours ago Louis said he’d go out with the boys, and he asked if I wanted to come. I told him I didn’t want to, but I didn’t tell him I didn’t want to go because of having my period, because I didn’t want him to worry about me, because he does every month, and I thought I’d be fine.
I pulled the warm blanket up to my nose just before I heard the front door shut and in a few seconds I heard his heavy footsteps walking up the stairs. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.
I could hear Louis walking up to the bed. He bent over and pressed his warm lips on my cheek. “Hi baby,” He whispered, “I know you’re awake.” 
I chuckled by his words, he actually always knew when I was awake or not. Suddenly I heard him moving and then the mattress sank in. I opened my eyes and saw him hovering over me, both his knees on the mattress on each a side of my body.
Louis started kissing my neck and I immediately knew what he wanted, me. “Lou, not now.” I groaned as I pushed him away. He pouted and asked, “Why?”
There was a short, kinda awkward, silence, until I finally said, “Period.”
Louis raised his hand and wiped a loose strand of hair behind my ear. “Okay baby, stay here, I’ll get some food and drink, and we’re gonna watch a movie. How does that sound?”