Make up after a fight - Louis

After two hours of not seeing Louis after a horrible fight we had, I went back to our apartment. I still didn't understand why he always had to be so bossy around me. He always told me what to do, not in that way like; go do the dishes, clean our room. But more like; don't drink alcohol, don't go out at night. I hated it, I could perfectly take care of myself, but he just never saw it. 

When I opened the door of our shared apartment, an amazing smell filled my nose. It smelled like beef, roasted potatoes and some vegtables. With a frown on my face I walked further into our small house. "L-l-lou?" I stuttered when I saw the diningtable coming up in my view. It looked beautiful because of the candle in the middle of it, surrounded by two plates with, like I thought, beef, potatoes and some vegtables, one of my favourite meals. 

"Babe?" I heard while I saw Louis appearing from around the corner, holding a rose in his hand. A small smile spread across his lips when he saw me. He quickly walked towards me and placed a kiss on my cheek. "I'm so sorry, (YN)..." He whispered. I saw the sorrow and hurt in his eyes so I quickly wrapped my arms around his torso. "It's okay, I'm sorry too..." Louis wrapped his arms around me too and kissed the top of my head. "I'm glad you're back," He said after a few seconds of silence. I pulled back but he held me in his arms, "I was worried about you... Even though I know from now on that you can take care of yourself." I couldn't help but giggle before he kissed my lips.