He's worried about you - Harry

It was just past midnight as you put the key in the keyhole before twisting it. You walked into the apartment you shared with your boyfriend, Harry. You went to a party and before you left, Harry said he wanted you to call him so he could pick you up. But first of all, your phone died, and second, you totally forgot about it.

“(YN)?” You heard his voice as you closed the front door behind you. You threw the bunch of keys on the small table in the corner of the hallway as you heard his footsteps making their way towards you. “Hey,” You greeted him with a small smile while taking your shoes off. You looked away from him because you expected him to freak out, but you suddenly felt his strong arms being wrapped around your waist. “Mother of God, where the hell were you?” He muttered as he kissed your forehead. “I was at the party,” You explained as you pulled away from him. “I’m sorry I didn’t call you, my phone died and I totally forgot about it.” You said before he sighed. “Why didn’t you use another phone? From someone else?” Harry asked. “I don’t know, honestly. I’m sorry, I should’ve asked someone else if I could borrow a phone.” You apologized, nervously twisting strands of hair around your fingers. He sighed again, before taking your hand to pull you towards him, back into his arms. “It’s ok, I was just so worried about you... I thought something bad happened to you or that you got hurt, and that’s the last thing I want to happen.”