Double Love - Long Niall/Zayn (part 2)

I pushed myself away from the dark haired boy, leaving him with eyes widened on the couch. I stood up, being shocked about what just happened as Niall still stood in the doorway. He hadn't moved and when I looked at his face I saw he was hurt.

“Ni,” I managed to say, “This is not what it looks like...”

I knew I actually lied, it was what it looked like, I kissed Zayn. I saw Niall's nostrils widen and he clenched his fingers to fists, his knuckles turning white. Niall looked past me, his eyes locked with Zayn's.

“Leave.” Niall demanded. I wasn't sure if Niall wanted me to leave or Zayn, so I looked over my shoulder to Zayn. 

“Leave!” Niall shouted. I could hear how angry it was, it almost made me scared. I flinched by his sudden shout. Then Zayn stood up and just walked past me, towards Niall. As Zayn walked past Niall, they had eyecontact for a second. Though I couldn't see how Zayn's glance looked, I knew he looked the same way Niall did to Zayn, disgusted.

In a few seconds the front door was closed again. I nervously bit the inside of my cheek, not knowing what to do or say.

I heard Niall taking a deep breath as he finally moved. He slowly made his way out off the hall way, towards the kitchen, which was around the corner, still connected with the living room where I still was, so I could see every move he made.

He seemed to calm down, until he suddenly  raised his fist, and hit the wall. I was amazed by how strong Niall actually was.

Panic and anxiety flew through my whole body when I saw Niall made a hole in the wall.

Just after Niall had punched the wall, he turned towards me. “How could you do this?!” He screamed, his veins popping out of his neck. I felt my lip started to shake, I wanted to say something, but nothing came out of my throat.

“How the fuck can you cheat on your boyfriend with his best friend?!” 

Finally I parted my lips. “Sorry,” I whispered, not being sure if it was loud enough for him to hear. 

“What did you say?!” Niall groaned as he slowly walked up to me with anger in his eyes.

“I'm sorry,” I choked out when he finally stood right in front of me, his warm breath washing over my face.

“You're not.” He groaned. “Niall, I am... I'm truly so–” “You're not, leave.” He said, cutting me off. 

My heart skipped a beat when I heard his last word, 'leave'.

“W-w-hat?” I asked, even though I had heard what he just said. “Leave!” He shouted, wrappping his strong fingers around my arm, “Now.”

“(YN), what's wrong?” was the first thing Liam said when he opened the front door of his apartment. Of course Liam didn't expect me to come, but I had to stay somewhere.

I looked down at my bag which lay at my feet. “Can I stay here?” I asked shyly, “Just for a very short while?” 

Liam nodded, still being confused. “Yeah, sure.” He replied as he lay his hand on my lower back, taking me inside. The warm air embraced my bare arms as Liam took me into his apartment.

“I'll be honest, I don't want to tell the whole story,” I began as Liam and I sat on the couch. I clenched my cold fingers around the hot cup of tea. “But we had a fight, again,” I continued, tears streaming down my face, “He wanted me to leave, forever I guess...”

Immediately Liam wrapped his arms around me, pressing his warm lips on the top of my head. “I'm sorry babe.” He whispered. I just nodded in respond.