He wants to cuddle - Long Niall

I struggled with the black button on my blouse, as I walked back into my bedroom I shared with my boyfriend, Niall. I felt dimples appear in my cheeks as a small smile spread across my lips. I watched him frowning his eyebrows slightly while still being asleep. His lips were slightly parted and his bare chest and arms poked out of under the duvet. He lay on his right side. He looked so cute when he was asleep.
I chuckled to myself as I bent down to get my shoes from the floor. Softly I sang to myself, hoping I wouldn’t wake up Niall.
I sat on the edge of the bed and slipped my feet into the shoes. I heard him shifting and groaning behind me, but I just ignored it. I stood up and took my phone from the nightstand beside the bed, in 30 minutes I had to be at work. I stuffed my phone in my bag and swung it over my shoulder. I walked up to the door, but before I’d leave, I looked back at Niall.
I gave him a small smile when I saw his eyes were open, his blue eyes looking straight into mine.
“Where are you going?” He asked, his voice low and raspy. I let the door handle go and walked up to the bed. I sat on the edge and stroked his cheek. His blonde hair with a few brown strands, was spread over the white pillow. 
“Work.” I answered. Immediately he closed his eyes, his eyebrows frowning and he let out one more groan, making me laugh a bit.
“Babe...” He said as he grabbed my hand, softly kissing my knuckles. “Hm?” I replied, waiting for him to continue. “Please stay here? I wanna cuddle with you today...” Niall opened his eyes again while speaking. I sighed.
“Ni, you know I have to work, I can’t stay home.” I said as I stood up. I wanted to stay home and cuddle with him, but I couldn’t just not go to work. Niall let out a sigh before I leaned over, my face closer to his. I could feel his body heat when I was centimeters away.
“Kissie?” I asked, but Niall turned around, his back facing me. “Ah c’mon, Niall.” I said, my voice sounding like a 5 year old girl who wanted a cookie, but her mom wouldn’t give her.
“No.” Niall said determined. “Pleeeease?” I begged, shaking his arm playfully.
“No, that’s what happens if you leave me.” I chuckled because of his weird behavior. “Please, babe?” “No.”
I smirked as I threw my bag on the ground and sat on the bed, my knees on each a side of his body. I pushed my hands into the mattress next to his head before I leaned in and kissed his cheek. “Pleeeease?” I whined again. “No.” He said again, I could hear he was about to laugh. He grabbed the duvet in his grip of his right hand and pulled it over his shoulder and turned around. 
“Well,” I said, “Then I’ll go to work and you won’t get a kissie.” I was about to stand up when suddenly Niall turned around. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, causing me to fall on the mattress. I could feel my back sink into the soft mattress as Niall hovered over me, his bare chest in my view. 
Now he was in the position I was a few seconds ago, both his knees on each a side of my body. 
“You’re not going anywhere.” He whispered before leaning in. Niall pressed his soft lips on the tip of my nose before he bent down. He lay his head on my chest and wrapped his arms loosely around me. It looked like a mother was holding her younger child. 
I looked at the white ceiling above me, though, I could see Niall close his eyes again. “Just stay.” I heard him groaning just above a whisper. I smiled as I ran my finger through his soft, blonde hair before he finally fell asleep in my arms.