You are going to shop together - Louis

"Shall we look here?", Louis asked while pointing at a shop. "Sure," I said while nodding my head. Louis squeezed my hand lightly as we walked into the shop I had never seen before. Louis let my hand go and walked towards a reck with clothes. In a few seconds he walked towards me with some clothes. "Here, try on," he said. I took the shirt in my hand. "Lou, this shirt is really short, it will be just above my belly button. And this," I took the denim short. "This is really short as well." I looked into his blue eyes while he chuckled. "Just try it on babe," he said with a cheeky grin on his face. "I'm not going to try it on, Lou." I sighed while turning around, ready to leave. But Louis grabbed my wrist, causing me to turn around again. He looked at me with his puppy eyes you couldn't say no to. "Please?", he begged me. I sighed again and yanked the clothes out of his hands. "Okay, okay." I said before walking towards the dressing room.

I tried on the clothes when suddenly the curtain shove away. I widen my eyes when Louis walked in with a huge grin spread across his face.

"What?" I asked. He said nothing but stood behind me, his hands on his waist. He pulled me towards him, my back pressed against his strong chest while he leaned his chin on my shoulders. "I like it on you," he said while his hands went down to my thighs. I already knew what he wanted. I shook my head while taking his hands in mine, pulling them away from me. "No Lou, not no-", Louis cut me off my turning me around and pressing his lips on mine. He pushed me against the wall while his hands went down to the zipper of my shorts.