He gets jealous - Niall

"Stop Zayn!" I yelled while laughing, my arms firmly wrapped around Zayn his neck as he gave me a piggy ride. Suddenly he ran towards the lake, with me still on his back. "No Zayn, not in the water!" I screamed but before I knew, Zayn jumped into the lake. "Zayn!" I said while laughing. 
I was camping with my boyfriend Niall, the other boys and their girls. We stayed in a big log cabin in the forest, a beautiful place. Zayn was one of my best friends and we had a lot of fun, just like now. He gave me a piggy ride and finally he jumped in the lake. 
"You're wet." Zayn joked as we went out of the water. "Really?" I asked, "I didn't notice yet." I said, causing him to laugh. "Come on, let's get some dry clothes. I nodded as we walked towards the log cabin. In front of the cabin I saw Perrie, Eleanor, Harry, Louis and Niall, who looked a little bit mad. 
"Where are Liam and Dani?" I asked before I walked into the cabin. "Getting some groceries." Louis replied. I nodded before opening the door from the cabin and walked inside. When I went into the room I shared with Niall to get some dry clothes, I heard the bedroom door open. I turned around to see Niall.
"Why are you always hanging out and having fun with Zayn, not me?" He asked. I could see he was a little bit angry and especially jealous. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, you know Zayn and I are best friends, right? Is it really that bad to have some fun with him?" I asked while throwing my wet clothes on the floor. "I didn't say that, I just don't like it when you spend all your time with him instead of me." He mumbled while crossing his arms in front of his chest.
I chuckled as I walked towards him, wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry babe." I said. He let his arms go and wrapped them around my waist. "You know, you're really cute when you're jealous, Ni." I said before he gave me a soft kiss.