You are going to shop together - Harry

"Come on, (YN)," Harry said while squeezing my hand. "Let's go there." He pointed to a lingerie shop. Immediately I shook my head. "Oh no, Haz, I'm not going in there." I wanted to walk away from the shop, but Harry pulled me back. "Please?", He begged. "For me? I mean," He stroked my shoulder, his finger stroking the strap of my bra. "You need some new bra's, don't you?". I sighed, he was right, I really needed some new bra's. "Okay, okay." I finally agreed. A cheeky grin spread on his face while he took my hand in his and pulled me into the shop. 
I walked through the shop when suddenly I saw a nice, red bra. I grabbed it from the reck and didn't wait for Harry, but I walked towards the changing room. I tried to bra on but I wasn't sure if it fit on me. 
Slowly I shove the curtain away and searched for Harry who sat on a chair only a few meters away from me. 
"Haz," I whispered. He looked up from his phone and smirked when he saw my bare shoulder. He stood up and walked towards me. "What's up babe, you tried on a sexy bra?" His smirk became bigger each second. I raised my eyebrows, letting him know he shouldn't have said that. "Erm, yes, but I'm not sure if it fits, what do you think?" I turned around again to face myself in the mirror. 
Harry stepped into the small room and shove the curtain back. He stood behind me and watched me in only my denim jeans and bra. 
"Hm, I really like it, babe." "So you think it does fit?" "Yes, you know," He walked towards me and I could feel his hot breath in my ear. "If there's a thong with it, just show me tonight."