"Don't talk" - A personal Harry (kinda dirty + gif)

I could hear him moaning my name as he threw the front door shut, pushing me up against the wall. His warm tongue pushed itself between my lips to explore my mouth. I moaned his name while his hands went up to my bum, lifting me up, me still being pushed against the wall.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed the back of his neck, squeezing the skin lightly. I could taste the liquor my boyfriend had drunk just an hour ago while we were clubbing.

One of his big hands went up to my head, laying it on the back of my head.

We both became more frustrated each second; we wanted eachother. 

In a minute we were upstairs, quickly I unbuttoned Harry's shirt before he pulled the zipper of my dress down. "You're so damn hot when you wear that dress, Mika." He groaned as he threw it on the floor. "Don't talk." I spat, pulling his face towards mine again, our lips locking with eachother.

Harry pushed me backwards, towards the bed. "Lay down," I heard him groaning. I knew how badly he wanted me, and I wanted him too.

I ran my hand through his wet curls as he pushed me on the soft mattress. "Haz," I moaned, but he immediately cut me off, "Don't talk, slut."

I loved it when he called me names when he was really horny, just like now.

"Come here," I whispered, and pushed his hips closer to mine.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/84665d13ecca23c11816f7f0ff9ca1bb/tumblr_mhoycglP651s329sro1_500.gif