He's worried about you - Niall

I wrapped an arm around her tiny waist, pulling her up to stand on her own feet, but it wouldn’t work. She had drank way too much liquor. It was hurting me to see her suffering with everything that had happened to her the last few weeks. She was going through a tough time, and me being her best friend, tried to help her, but she wouldn’t always let me. She kept saying she wanted to do everything on her own without help from anyone or anything

It wasn’t the first time I had to pick her up from the club and bringing her home, it wasn’t like I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t mind to take care of my best friend, the girl I actually had been in love with for months. I was worried sick about her. (YN) was going through a tough time and alls he wanted was to let the pain inside of her disappear by drinking, and it helped, but not in a good way. 

I opened the front door of her apartment and lead her to the couch. “Lay down, babe.” I suggested as she leaned backwards, me holding my hands on the small of her back to place her on the couch. I went to the kitchen to get her some water before sitting on the edge of the couch. Her eyes were closed and a small, yet fake, smile was playing on her pink lips. I placed my hand on her face, rubbing her cheek softly. She was ruining herself, and it hurt.

“(YN)?” I whispered, hoping she’d hear me. She opened her eyes, looking straight into mine. “You have to stop doing this.” I commented, being serious, but a giggle escaped her mouth. “Why?” She asked, her face turning back to serious and even a bit of sadness appeared. “To get drunk each time, won’t help, really.” I said, “It’s hurting me to see you like this. I know you’re drunk right now, but you really have to stop this, please. I’m worried about you.” She looked at me for a few seconds before she nodded, running her fingers through her tangled hair. “Okay” She whispered to my surprise. “I love you, okay?”