He's afraid to loose you - Harry

I heard the front door fall shut when I was upstairs, cleaning the bedroom I shared with my boyfriend Harry. Sobs and sighs filled the silent apartment. My heart broke into a million pieces when I realized Harry was crying. My mind told me to go downstairs to check up on him, but I knew I had to leave him alone for a short while.
After two minutes of listening him crying I went downstairs. When was at the bottom of the stairs I could see him sitting at the front door. He sat on the ground while his back was pressed against the door. His knees were pulled up to his chest and his arms were wrapped around his legs. His head was down, though I knew his face would be full of tears. 
I didn't hesitate to walk up to him and sit next to the boy I love. I slowly wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and in a second he recognized my scent before leaning into me. Harry softly cried into my chest, his salty tears reaching my skin every second. All I did was holding him close, I knew all he needed was a shoulder to cry on. I didn't bother to ask what was wrong, at least, not at that moment. I kept my mouth shut, sometimes whispering 'ssssh', hoping he'd calm down, but I knew it wouldn't help. 
After a few minutes, he'd calmed down a bit. I rubbed his back before taking his hand and helping him to get up. He scanned my face with tears in his eyes as I took off his jacket and slipped his feet out of his shoes. I led him to the couch in the living room and gesture him to lay down. Harry did what I told him to and I sat on the edge of the couch, softly stroking his chocolate brown curls and caressing his still wet cheek. He didn't look at me, he had placed his hands onto eachother beneath his head. He stared of in the distance, actually looking at nothing, but I kept moving my hand on his head and face. Occasionally a sob left his sore throat, filling the quiet air around us. 
Then, I stood up, walking away from Harry, towards the kitchen. "W-w-where are you going?" His voice was filled with concern and hurt. "Just making you some tea babe," I said as I turned around to face him again. He just nodded before a tear escapes his eye again. 

I sat back on the edge of the couch again after I had placed the hot cup of tea on the table near the couch. I repeated my previous movements, stroking his cheek and kissing his knuckles of his hands he had laid on my lap, yet he still stared off in the distance, tears in his eyes. 
"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked. And then it was too much for him, again. Harry started sobbing again as he covered his face in his massive hands, trying to hold his tears from me. I immediately regretted asking the question, but I wanted to know why he was so upset. 
"(YN)..." Harry whispered while taking my hands in his, pulling me closer to him, forcing me to lay next to his body. I didn't say anything, but just lay next to my boyfriend. All he did was holding me tight while his chin was placed on the top of my head. I held the fabric of his shirt between my fingers, letting him know I'd be there for him.

"They said I'm a womanizer," He whispered after a few minutes, "They said I'm a heartless person and I only care about money and fame. They said I was using you to have... sex, which is absolutely not true..." "None of that is true, Harry, believe me. You're the sweetest person I've ever met... And I know that thing is not true." He didn't reply on my comment. "They said you'd leave me as soon as possible because you don't deserve me... I'm sorry..." 
I looked up to him, but he still didn't dare to look at me. "Why would you be sorry, Harry?" I wondered out loud. He took a deep breath before looking down at me. "I'm sorry because... You.. you just don't deserve me, you can get so much better (YN), you can get so much better than me... But I don't want you to go.." The last few words were almost unhearable, but I heard them though. "Harry," I managed to choke while tears were burning in my own eyes, "I'll never get anyone better than you... You're the only one I want, nobody else..." I saw Harry nervously biting his lip. "I love you, okay?" I said as I cuddled into his warm chest. His grip around me became tighter again while he nuzzled his face in my hair. 
"Please never leave, I need you in my life..." He muttered before I replied, "I promise that I'll never leave, ever."