"Stay" - A long Harry

I let out a groan as the alarm of my phone, which lay on the nightstand besides Harry's bed, went off. My back was pressed against his warm chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist, holding me close to his own body.
With my eyes still closed, I reached out to the small wooden table, wanting to unlock my phone to stop the noise. But suddenly, a long arm was earlier than mine. I could feel his hot breath in my neck, causing me to shiver. "Don't," I heard him whisper. I already knew what he meant. I opened my eyes and tried to get my phone out of Harry's grip, but his fingers were clenched around the device.
"But I have to, school will start in an hour." I said as I pulled my other hand away from my stomach under the covers. I lay Harry's hand between mine, trying to get my phone, but he was too strong. I heard Harry groan as I felt him moving. He rested his elbow on the mattress as he bent over me, kissing my cheek.
"But I want to spend the day with you." He begged. I sighed as I closed my eyes again, I really wanted to spend the day with my boyfriend as well, but what about school? 
"Harry," I groaned, "You know I have to go to school...". I opened my eyes as I rolled over, facing Harry. He pulled his arm behind him, letting my phone fall on the soft sheets so I couldn't reach for it. I softly stroked my cheek as he kissed my lips lightly. "Please don't go." He begged again as he kissed my nose. I closed my eyes when he kissed my eyelids. "Stay." He said just above a whisper. 
I chuckled because of his cute behavior while I wrapped my arm around his bare torso and lay my head against his chest. "Okay," I whispered. "I'll stay."