You are going to shop together - Zayn

"Babe are you ready?", my boyfriend Zayn asked while I stood in the changingroom, trying on some dresses. Tomorrow was the red carpet and Zayn wanted me to come with him. Of course I agreed, but I didn't have a dress for the night, so today I went shopping with Zayn for a dress.
I looked into the big mirror and I saw myself with a beautiful white dress while behind me hang another pink dress. "Hm," I said, "I can't choose, Zayn." I heard him chuckle and his footsteps came closer to the curtain. Suddenly I saw a hand and Zayn shove the curtain away. He peeked into the small room and saw me wearing the dress.
"It looks beautiful on you, (YN)." He said. My cheeks turned lightly red when he said that before I turned around to face him. "I can't choose, I really like the other dress as well." I pointed to the pastel pink dress. Zayn looked to it and stepped into the changingroom, shoving the curtain close behind him.
"Just take them, both." he said. I turned around again, facing myself in the mirror while. "Than you wear one of them tomorrow night and the other one another time," Zayn suggested. I sighed when I saw the pricetags. "I don't have enough money for it, Zayn." I said while pulling down the zipper of my dress on my back.
Zayn lay his hand over mine and pulled down the zipper for me while kissing my cheek. "But baby, you know I'll pay for you, right?" "That's not fair, I w–" 
"(YN), just take them both, I'll pay, okay? Don't you dare to refuse again." he said while a chuckle escaped his throat.
"Okay," I sighed. Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist, causing me to turn around. "Yay," he whispered.