He wakes you up - Long Niall

Last night Niall came home late again, he wasn't drunk, but wasn't sober either. Me being worried, stayed up at night until he came home. I was mad at him, because I thought Niall and I would spend the night on the couch, watching movies and eating icecreams, but he left me at home to go out.
Niall knew it would make me mad, I've always hated those appointments which were suddenly cancelled, or promises which were broken. 
Just after he had arrived at home, I told him I was pissed. "You said you'd stay home tonight, for me!" I said. "Then why do you go out? Probably you thought your friends were more important than your own girlfriend after you haven't seen me for 3 months."
Then I didn't wait for his answer, but just went up to the bedroom we shared. I crawled under the sheets, knowing Niall would come soon, and tried to sleep, but I kept thinking about Niall. In less than a minute, I heard the bedroom door open and shut again as his heavy footsteps made their way towards the bed. I heard Niall stripping off his clothes and throwing them in the corner of our bedroom. Though my back was facing him, I knew everything he did. Niall pulled the blanket up and lay under it, crawling closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his warm chest.
"Go away." I mumbled. I actually wanted him to stay next to me and his arms wrapped around me, but I only told him that because I didn't want to give in yet. Niall didn't answer, but pressed his lips on the back of my neck, kissing the skin lightly. The only thing I remembered before I fell asleep, was him smiling against my skin.

"Babe," I heard him whispering as his lips were close to my ear. I groaned softly, still pretending like I was half asleep and still mad at him, which I wasn't. Though I didn't like it that he left me that night, I was overreacting.
"Princess," Niall said, his raspy morning voice filling my ears. "Wake up." He begged, but I kept my eyes shut. "I'm sorry baby." He said, apologizing about last night, but I still didn't reply. There was a long silence as I could hear him sigh, feeling stupid about what he had done, even though I wasn't mad anymore.
"I know you're awake..." He suddenly said on a teasing tone as he wiped a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "And..." Niall whispered as he kissed my cheek softly, "I love you."

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f872c57a272c5486e9d2a6b795e80d41/tumblr_mprobbFBGY1sq2hxgo1_500.gif