Winter - Harry

“Come here!” Harry shouted playfully as he grabbed another hand of snow. “No!” You replied with a laugh as you ran away from your curly boyfriend, as fast as you could. Of course, he ran after you, not stopping until he had what he wanted. While you were running, him following you, he tried to threw some snowballs on you, but you could avoid them. As you turned your head, you saw he was bent down to grab another hand of snow, causing you to turn your way to hide behind a tree. 

“Oh kitten, where are you?” Harry sang as you heard his footsteps coming closer. You bit your lip, fighting back your laugh. Somehow you felt more nervous as you heard his footsteps on the other side of the tree and then he stopped walking. You couldn’t help but giggle because of the nerves which had taken over you. “Gotcha!” You heard Harry scream as he ran up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He lifted you up and threw you over his shoulder, spinning circles. “Harry!” You shreeked through your laughs, softly hitting his back but you actually loved the moment. After a few seconds he put you down on the ground and took your face in his cold hands, since he wasn’t wearing gloves. “You’re so beautiful baby,” He whisperd as he kissed your nose. Harry wiped some snowflakes out of your hair as he looked straight into your eyes. “You’re so so beautiful”