You're insecure - Long Louis

"C'mon, take your dress off and come with me!" Louis whined as he tugged the hem of my dress. "Can't you go without me? I'm fine here on my towel, trying to get some tan." I suggested nervously. But Louis shook his head, he reallly wanted me to go into the sea, but I was too insecure to show my body.  I was afraid other people would think I was fat or ugly. "No, (YN), I want you to come with me," Louis  said now more serious. "Why don't you want to come?" He asked as he sat on his knees in the sand. "I d-d-don't know," I stuttered, "I just don't feel like to go."
I saw his eyes narrowing before he sighed deeply, he already knew what was going on. "Sweetie," He said before pushing me back softly, so I lay flat on my towel. Slowly he hovered over me, supporting his own body on his elbows, "You know you're beautiful, right?" I sighed and looked away from him, knowing I wasn't beautiful at all. 
"Baby, please listen to me," He pleaded as he lay his index finger under my chin, making me look into his eyes. "You're the most beautiful, prettiest, sweetest, cutest, precious, adorable, funniest, hottest girl I've ever met," He said as he kissed a part of my face after saying one of the things about me. I couldn't help but blush as he continued, "You're the best thing that ever happened to me, (YN), I choose you because of all those things I've just said. There's no reason to be insecure about your beautiful body, it's perfect. And even if it isn't, it's perfect to me."
There was a short silence between us, but Louis just smirked before kissing my cheek. "Please come with me? You'll look beautiful without that dress." He mumbled against my skin. "Okay," I whispered before he quickly stood up. I pulled the dress over my head, revealing myself in a turquoise bikini. "Beautiful..." I heard him mumble, before reaching out to take my hand. 
Together we walked to the sea, our fingers entwined, but suddenly he let go. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into his body, as he whispered against my temple, "You're so beautiful."