Make up after a fight - Long Harry

"No, no, no! You listen!" I yelled at my boyfriend Harry. Immediately Harry kept quiet, his eyes locked with mine. His eyebrows were knit together as I continued telling him I was sick of it. 
"You never spend time with me anymore, you're always out, and when you come home, you're 'too tired' to do anything with me. You always plop down on the couch and tell me what I have to do. I always make you dinner and then you go to sleep until 11:00PM and then you go out again, coming home late, sleeping till late in the morning and after that you go out again, I'm sick of it, Haz! Why don't you understand?!"
I turned around, leaving Harry alone in the living room. I knew he was hurt, and I knew he was sorry, but I didn't want to give in yet. The last few weeks he barely spent time with me. I missed him, all I wanted was to spend some time with him, nothing more. But probably he thought that his friends and clubbing was more important than his girlfriend.
"(YN), please, listen to me, I'm sorry!" He yelled, begging me to stay. "No, you're not sorry." I mumbled as I walked up the stairs. I heard his heavy footsteps behind me as he followed me up the stairs. He wrapped his fingers around my wrist, tugging me back to him. Harry managed to turn me around. "I'm truly sorry. I promise I'll spend more time with you, believe me." He said, his eyebrows were a little bit knit together, giving me the glance he always had when he meant something. 
First, I didn't know how to reply, but finally I just gave him a small nod, before pulling my wrist out of his grip. I walked into the bedroom I shared with him and got some clothes out of the closet. 
"(YN)?" He stuttered as he followed me into the bedroom. When I turned around to face him, I saw the anxiety in his eyes. "What are you doing?" He asked as he pointed to the clothes in my hands. I sighed annoyed and walked past him, our shoulders brushing against eachother, before I walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. 

I let the warm water stream over my bare body. My long, wet locks fell over my shoulders as I ran my hands through it, spreading the shampoo. I raised my hands to rub the shampoo out of my eyes and opened them. 
"Oh my god!" I shrieked, yanking a shampoo bottle from the small shelf near me. I crossed my arms over my chest to cover myself. 
"No, no, no!" I yelled as a thick, black spider made its way closer to me. The spider was on the ceiling and he came closer to the place above the showerhead. 
"Babe?!" I suddenly heard, heavy footsteps making their way towards the door of the bathroom. In a second the door flew open, a cold stream of air coming in. 
"(YN), what's wrong? I heard you yelling? Are you okay?" Harry asked worriedly. "There's a huge spider!" I yelled. I heard him chuckle, but I pretended like I didn't hear it. 
"Here," He said as he lay a towel on my back, so I could wrap it around my body. Before I could thank him for the towel, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back. He stepped forward, reaching out to the douche switch and turned it off. Then, Harry stepped back. Our eyes locked with each other for a second, his eyebrows lightly knit together, before he walked to the sink to get a small plastic cup/
I just stood there, wet hair falling over my shoulders, water drops running down my bare legs, holding the warm towel close to my body as I watched Harry standing on his tip toes to reach the ceiling where the spider was. 
In a second he had caught it and walked out of the bathroom so leave it outside. I still stood there, both of us not saying anything.
A small smile appeared on my face as I heard him whispering, "Don't you dare to scare my girl ever like that again."
Then, he came back into the bathroom, he just peeked his head in the still damped room. I looked up to him. "Are you okay?" Harry asked. I nodded, but I stayed silent. I heard him sigh before walked up to me, the door falling shut behind him. "(YN)..." He said, his voice cracking. He wiped a strand of hair behind my ear as he looked straight into my eyes. "You know I'm really sorry, right?" 
I sighed as I looked away from him, but Harry turned my head back by laying his index finger under my chin. "I really am. I'm really sorry..." I saw his eyes getting watery. "I'm sorry for not spending time with you, I honestly thought you'd be fine. I didn't realize you felt that alone and you missed me. I'm sorry for telling you to do things for me, I never should have done that." 
A sob escaped his throat as he continued, "Now I actually hate myself for treating you like that, you don't deserve that. I have to treat you with respect and with love, but I probably never did that..."
I felt tears burning in my eyes when I heard his last words. "I'm sorry for being a bad boyfriend..." He whispered, but I shook my head, "You're not a bad boyfriend." 
There was a short silence, though, we looked each other straight into the eyes. "I mean it." I said. Though he didn't spend that much time with me the last few weeks and didn't treat me like a boyfriend should, he wasn't a bad boyfriend. "You being a bad boyfriend never crossed my mind, it's because you aren't a bad boyfriend. You're the best boyfriend I could ever wish for, but sometimes you're just... an asshole." I said honestly. I heard him chuckle as he looked down at our feet. "I know I am..." He said, his raspy voice filling my ears. He looked back at me, "I'm sorry, for all the stupid things I've ever done in my life and to you."
I nodded slowly, "I know you are." One more tear streamed down his cheek, but I quickly wiped it away, "Stop crying, there's no reason to cry." "There was a reason to cry." He answered. I pressed my lips firmly on each other and shook my head while still looking into my eyes. "I was scared you'd leave and never come back again..." Harry whispered on a sad tone. I let out a sigh and cupped his cheeks in my hand. "You know I'll never leave you, right?" "But you were so angry, and I've been so stupid." Harry said as he lay his hand on my wrist pulling my hand away from him. "Everyone can be stupid sometimes, Haz." I tried to calm him down. He shrugged, not wanting to believe me, as he looked past me.
"Haz," I said, trying to get his attention, as I lay my index finger under his chin to make him look at me, as I lay my other hand on the back of his neck, "I love you."
He gave me a sweet smile. "There," I said as I smiled too, "There's that smile I want to see." Harry's smile grew bigger by my words and he wrapped his arms firmly around me, our chest pressed against eachother. He burried his face in the crook of my neck. "I love you so much (YN), so much..."

http://24.media.tumblr.com/285260a908daa2f3eb72d34411e2704a/tumblr_mfulrgJvvM1r2ehhqo1_500.gif