He's worried about you - Louis

“Are you ready?” You asked him as you watched Louis getting his last stuff in his bag. “Yeah,” He muttered as he ran a hand through his messy hair, before placing a beanie on the top of his head, “I think so.” Your lips pressed into a straight line while nodding your head slowly, trying to accept the fact that your boyfriend would go on tour again, even though you didn’t want him to leave, not after all that happened. You just stopped cutting, and that wouldn’t have happened without him, he was there for you all the time and he supported you, no matter what. But what were you supposed to do when he wasn’t there by your side? You felt the most comfortable to talk about the subject to him, not anyone else. 

“(YN)?” Louis’ voice pulled you out of your own thoughts, while you felt his fingers wrapping themselves around your wrists. “Are you alright?” He whispered, forcing you to look up at him. You sent him a fake smile and nodded. He sighed, worry being clear in his blue eyes. 

“You’re gonna be fine, aren’t you?” He asked, you already knowing where he was talking about. You bit your lip, not really knowing what to answer. One of his hands travelled up to cup your cheek and he left a sweet kiss on your lips. “Promise me you won’t go back to your old problems…” He begged you as you felt tears appearing in your eyes. “Please, (YN)…” He whispered, his voice cracking. “I hope s–” You began, but he cut you off. “No, promise me, please. I don’t want you to cut yourself again. You have been doing it so well the last few weeks, I know you can do this. I love you and I believe in you, if you ever feel down, just call me, alright? Don’t hesitate about it, when it comes to you, I’ll always have time to talk to you.” He encouraged you while pressing a kiss on your forehead. “Please, promise me.”