You surprise him while he's on tour - Zayn

Today the boys were doing rehearsals and they did voice exercises in the studio. The Take Me Home tour was still going on and it had been 3 months since the last time I saw my boyfriend, Zayn. We only dated for 9 months but we already couldn't live without eachother and we were very close, so was I with the other boys. A few days ago Liam called me and asked me if I'd like to visit him on tour. Of course I agreed with his idea and he told me I could come as soon as possible.
I sat on the brown, leather couch in the studio, having a view of the boys who stood behind the glass with headphones on their heads, singing a few songs of the Take Me Home album. Their backs were facing me, so none of them could see me. 
Suddenly Liam turned around and saw me, a smile appeared on his lips and he put his thumb in the air, whilst mouthing "Almost done." I nodded as respond and patiently waited for the boys.
Finally they were done and Zayn set his headphone on the microphone. Then Liam walked up to him and put his arm around his shoulder, turning him around and pointing to me. The sadness in his hazel eyes disappeared and unbelieve and happiness appeared. His jaw dropped while he shove Liam's hand off his shoulder and as fast as he could, he ran out of the small room, towards me.
I stood up and threw my arms around his neck as he lifted me off the ground, his grip under my bum as he wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Babe," I could feel his warm breath in my neck as he spoke, "you are here!" I pulled back and looked into his beautiful eyes which were under his dark, long eyelashes. I nodded, I was so happy to see him! 
"I'm so happy to see you (YN)." he said. "Me too Zayn," I answered. He put me on the ground again, but his arms were still tightly wrapped around my waist. 
"I missed you," he said to me, before pressing his lips against mine.