Cuddling. - Long Harry

I pulled the soft blanket up to my nose, inhaling my scent mixed with Harry's. I tried to concentrate to watch the movie, but somehow I couldn't. In the corner of my eye I saw Harry with his chocolate brown curls watching me. The side of his face was placed in the palm of his hand as his elbow rested on the backrest of the white couch. A small grin was spread on his pink lips as he watched every small move I made once in a while. "Where are you looking at?" I asked out of sudden as I kept my eyes locked on the TV screen. A soft chuckle escaped his throat as he shuffled closer to me. "I'm watching your beauty." He whispered in my ear, his voice raspy and low, while he pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I felt my cheeks turning red to I quickly hid my face in the blanket. "Hey, don't hide your face for me!" He said in a sad voice. I giggled as I held the blanket down again. "Why do you always make me blush?" I said, pretending to be irritated but I already knew I failed. His smile grew bigger as he said, "I like it when you blush, it's adorable."
"It's not!" I defended myself in a high pitched voice. I pushed my hands against his chest, causing him to lay back on the couch. "It is!" He said back with a laugh, tugging my wrists. I quickly crawled over to him and placed my knees on each a side of his body. I held his wrists in my hands, placing them next to his head. "It's not cute okay, it's embarrassing." I hissed through gritted teeth. He didn't reply, but tried to get out of my grip. Unfortunately, he was much stronger than I was, so in a few seconds he managed to get me under him. Now he was in the same position I was a few seconds before. "Let me go!" I complained as I tried to get my wrists away from his hands, but he was too strong. I hated it when I didn't have enough space to move, just like now. "Nope," He answered, popping the 'p' with his plump lips. I couldn't move my legs either, since they were locked between his. "Please?" I whispered as I pouted my bottom lip. Harry sighed, "Okay..." His grip on my wrists loosened, and they slowly travelled down to my waist. He placed his hands on my curves, which were just above the edge of my sweatpants, before he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up. Now our faces were only centimeters away from eachother before he attacked me with kisses. Nose, forehead, cheek, chin, eyelids, he didn't skip one part. Finally he left a long, passionate kiss on my lips before saying, "I love you." 

this is crap i'm sorry