He wants you but you have your period - A long Niall

Okay, so a short while ago I wanted to post this imagine in this 'book' with all the 1D imagines, but something happened and this imagine wasn't posted in this 'book', but in a separately 'book'! So now I deleted the other 'book' and I post the imagine in this 'book', haha :D.

I lay my head on Niall’s chest, feeling the warmth of his skin through his thin t-shirt. His strong arms were wrapped around me as the TV screen lit up the dark living room. A thick blanket covered our bodies as I felt Niall’s breath wash over the top of my head while he kissed it lightly, causing me to smile. I was so happy to have a boyfriend like Niall, I couldn’t get any better.
His big hand lay on my bare stomach under the blanket. Once in a while I flinched as a painful stomach cramp came up again. It was the time of the month, but I didn’t tell Niall, because I knew he’d always become too worried about me and he’d ask every minute if I was okay or I needed something. I’ve always got a lot of cramps and pain, but I could bare it, so there was no reason to tell him and there was no reason he’d to be worried about me. 
Suddenly I felt his long fingers travelling up, I could still feel the previous place on my belly where his hand lay when I felt the top of his fingers stroking the edge of my bra, sending chills down his spine. Even though his hands were warm, I still got goosebumps all over my body, from the top of my head till the tips of my toes. I looked up to the blond haired boy, my eyebrow was cocked as I saw a smirk spread across his face. He moved his other hand to my lower back and lifted me up, before laying me back on the couch. Niall hovered over me, his blue eyes looking straight into mine. He brushed his lips against my cheek before kissing it lightly. He went down to my jaw, leaving wet kisses before travelling down to my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch. I let out a soft moan and clenched my fingers around the fabric of his t-shirt. I suddenly felt something hard against my thigh as his tongue raced down my neck, sucking my sweet spot. “Ni,” I whispered, but I already it wasn’t loud enough for him to hear. His hand was at the back of my neck as his other hand went down, over my breast, to my thigh. He held the back of my thigh, causing me to lift my leg a little bit. I knew he would be unstoppable we came to the moment ripping eachother’s clothes off. 
I lay my hand on his chest, trying to push him away from me, but he was too strong. “Ni,” I whispered again, but louder than before. His lips disconnected from my neck as his face hovered above mine again. I noticed his breathing was heavier while he shove a loose strand of hair behind my ear. “Not now.” I said as he knit his eyebrows together. “Why not?” He asked with a disappointed expression on his face. I sat up, shoving away underneath him. He looked up to me as I rested my back against the armrest of the couch. I felt my cheeks turning read as I looked at the area behind him, avoiding eye contact. “Baby is there something wrong?” He asked worriedly. He sat back, shuffling closer to me. He lay his hand on my knee as his other hand lay in his lap, trying to get his little friend under control. 
Even it was a normal girl thing, I was way too embarrassed to tell him. I looked down to my lap as my fingers nervously played with eachother. Suddenly I heard him chuckle, “Oh (YN).” He said, I could hear he think it was funny. “I’m sorry princess.” He said as he wrapped his arms around me again, kissing my cheek. “It’s a girl thing, isn’t it?” He asked. I let out a sigh, being relieved he already knew it so I didn’t have to tell him. “I’m sorry.” He said again while kissing my cheek. “It’s okay.” I said as I lay my head back on his chest. “We’ll spend the night cuddling and watching movies, okay?” He whispered before kissing my forehead softly. I nodded before spending the whole night watching movies and cuddling on the couch with Niall.