Cartoons - Long Harry

I looked up at the ceiling through the dark, while I could hear soft rain drops clattering against the window. It was not even 7 in the morning yet, and I was already awake. 

The whole week I'd been feeling awful. My headache got worse and worse each day, I didn't feel like eating because I'd throw everything up, I got pains in my stomach each time I'd move. I'd feel cold and the next minute it'd be too warm in the room and I'd throw the blankets off me. Fortunately Harry was there to take care of me. He always made me something to drink, not that I drank much either, he let me cuddle up to him and he'd sing for me so I'd fall asleep through the headache. 

I sighed and shove the duvet off my body, getting out of bed. My feet hit the cold laminate floor before I bent down to reach for Harry's sweater I had been wearing all week. I made a pony tail in my hair and went downstairs, trying not to make too much noise, because I didn't want Harry to wake up.

I poured hot water into a cup and made some tea before sitting down on the couch, already bored. Suddenly a magazine I hadn't seen before caught my attention so I put my mug on the coffee table and flipped through the pages, occasionally reading an article.

"Kitten, you're up?" I heard Harry's deep, raspy morning voice out of sudden. I looked up and saw him down the stairs, shirtless. "Yeah." I replied as I scanned at the clock, realizing it was only 7:30 AM. "Why didn't you wake me?" He asked as he came closer to me, sitting on the couch. "Because I didn't want to," I said with a chuckle as I threw the magazine down on the floor and took a sip of my tea. "Why not?" He said with a pout. "Why would I? You need your sleep too." I admitted. He raised his eyebrows and sighed, before reaching for the TV remote and he turned on the TV. He looked back at me and lifted his arm, letting me know to cuddle up to him. I did what he wanted me to and the second I sat next to him he wrapped his arm around me.

"Do you feel anything better?" He asked while zapping through the channels, only seeing boring things, like the News. "Hm," I said, "Just a bit." He nodded before I said, "Are there any good things on TV in the morning?" "No," Harry answered as he looked down at me, kissing the top of my head. He stopped at a cartoon channel and muted the sound. I raised my eyebrows in confusion but then saw the small grin on his plump lips.

"Hi Mr. Doodles," He said in a high pitched voice, talking over the character in the cartoon on TV. "Hello Ms. Flowerpower 27," He said in a low voice, causing me to laugh. I couldn't help but laugh when he continued at making bad jokes, causing him to smile because he loved that sound.

"Have you heard One Direction's new song?" Harry said in 'Ms. Flowerpower 27''s voice again. "Of course Ms. Flowerpower 27, One Direction is such an amazing band." "They are for sure! Oh that Harry Styles boy," Harry said like Ms. Flowerpower 27, his voice like he was in love. "He's such a hot one, I'd date him." "Yes, but he already has a girlfriend, Ms. Flowerpower 27!" "Oooooh no!" Harry said dramatically, like 'Ms. Flowerpower 27' was all upset and shocked about what 'Mr. Doodles' just told her.

"How much does Harry love the sick girl laying next to him, Mr. Doodles?" Harry, actually Ms. Flowerpower 27, asked Mr. Doodles. "He loves her very much," Harry replied with a beautiful smile on his face, his, or Mr. Doodles voice, a little bit back to his own. "Very, very much."