Make up after a fight - Niall

It was our first real fight we had, Niall and I. Of course we had our arguments so now and then, but this fight was real. After hearing from him how annoying and disrespectful I was, which I'm not, I stormed out of the apartment. A few minutes after I left I received calls and texts from him, but I ignored him, not being able to talk to him yet. 
I stayed away for like 2 hours, just driving around the city, watching people going out for dinner with their family, friends going to the movies, couples walking with fingers intwined. I tried to relax and get calm, but Niall wouldn't let me. He kept calling and texting me, though I didn't answer any of them or read one of the many texts I got. But after a while I decided I had to go home, it was getting late and I was sure Niall would be worried about me, probably calling the cops because he didn't know a single thing about where I was. 
After I shut the front door, I noticed the apartment was dark, so I quickly turned on the light. Blood red rose pedals came into my view, the whole floor in the hall was full of them. I didnt see or hear Niall anywhere, so I just followed the track of rose pedals, which finally led me up the stairs. To be honest, I felt a little bit scared because of the silent air around me. I could only hear my own breathing, nothing else. 
The rose pedals stopped right in front of the bedroom door, so I slowly opened it. The white duvet on the bed was filled with rose pedals in a heart shape, a white rose laying in the middle of it. At the edge of the bed, I saw Niall sitting, on my side. A red rose was in his hands while his back was turned to me, so he didn't even realize I came home. His sobs filled the room and I saw him raising his hand to wipe tears away. 
Suddenly the door fell shut behind me, causing Niall to jump up, his eyes locking with mine. I saw his eyes were red and puffy from crying and his cheeks were pale. 
"(YN)..." He started as he walked up to me, "I'm so sorry for what I said to you, I didn't mean anything of it, I swear... I have no words to describe how sorry I am and how guilty and stupid I felt after you left." He took a deep breath before saying, "I'm sorry, I really am. I promise that it'll never happen again, ever, because I love you. I love you the most and more than anyone or anything else." 
I gave him a small smile and said, "I know, I'm sorry too." He lets out a sigh of relief and places the rose in my hand while kissing my cheek. He slowly, yet carefully, wrapped his arms around me before kissing my lips.