He gets jealous - Harry

"Wear something sexy, babe." Harry said with a smirk on his face before I walked upstairs to get ready. Harry wanted me to come to the club tonight, and only to make him happy, I wore the red dress, it was his favourite. I got my make up on and walked down the stairs. Harry's jaw dropped before I pulled me into his tight embrace. "You look perfect." He whispered in my ear.

When we arrived at the club, all the boys looked at me, and some even whistled, causing Harry to squeeze my hand in his, pulling me closer to his body. 

Harry took me to the bar to order our drinks. I still heard boys whistling behind me. 

"Don't turn around, just keep your eyes on me tonight." Harry said. But curiosity took over me as I turned around, seeing a group of boys around my age, whispering and smirking.

"I told you not to turn around, (YN)!" Harry snapped. 

"Babe! Why don't you dump him and have some fun with us tonight?!" A boy shouted to me. Harry had a disgusted expression on his face before he pulled me out of the club. Why was he always like this?

"Jeez, Harry! Were was that for? I can't go anywhere with you! You get jealous even when a little boy talks to me! I'm tired of this!" I shouted before I turned around and walked away from Harry. He shouted my name a few times, begging me to turn around again, but I didn't. 

Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist, I turned around and saw Harry. "Babe, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, okay? I'm just afraid that you'll like one of those guys way more than you like me, I just.... I wanted to spend time with you, and I don't want you to spend the night with other boys... I don't like it when you look at other boys..." He said as I saw the guilt in his eyes. 

"I'm sorry, Haz, for overreacting." I said as he pulled me into a hug. "It's not your fault babe, it's just... I was..." "Jealous." I said without hesitating. Harry nodded. "Yeah, maybe a little, I just want you to be mine and nobody elses."